"You Think Racism Can Control Me?" Kanye West stuns the Democrats.

Retirement age is not 57. You are a parasite.

Nah. I'm retired. Or should I say partially retired. And since I'm certified in several areas, I can be contracted to do case work/counselling for a minimum of 37 dollars per hour. You lose junior.

Retired or partially retired? Get your lies straight. I dont get out of bed for less than $200 per hr.

Too bad I'm not lying. And so you never get out of bed.

You are whining though. How much does that pay. And on the contrary. I barely sleep.

Yada, yada, yada. Repeat the same dumb lines about whining from the kings of whine, the white man.

I am The white man? Not a white man? Thank you.

So much HATE from black leftists towards any black who dares not support the Party of Slavery...

Such hypocrisy

Such utter nonsense

Only the most stupid blacks fall for that party of slavery shit.
It’s hard to imagine anyone believing the ‘party of slavery’ lie, including those on the reprehensible right who attempt to propagate the lie.
Youd be surprised at the number of people that dont know about the Southern strategy or the GOP admitting to it.

Or claim that it never happened.

Nah. I'm retired. Or should I say partially retired. And since I'm certified in several areas, I can be contracted to do case work/counselling for a minimum of 37 dollars per hour. You lose junior.

Retired or partially retired? Get your lies straight. I dont get out of bed for less than $200 per hr.

You are whining though. How much does that pay. And on the contrary. I barely sleep.

Yada, yada, yada. Repeat the same dumb lines about whining from the kings of whine, the white man.

You are one of the kings of whine. And you thanked me for it. About time you admitted it.

You are one of the kings of whine. And you thanked me for it. About time you admitted it.

LMAO you just changed the subject because you messed up. So am I THE white man?

Black Dem BIGOTS hold the following views that are considered "tolerant" by the Dems.

1. ALL BLACKS must support the Dems, or be subjected to HATE and SMEARS
2. ALL WHITES are RACIST even if they aren't
3. ALL BLACKS deserve PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT unless they do not support the Dems, in which case they deserve HATE
4. THOSE who disagree with Obama and are white are all racists
5. Blacks cannot be racists because racist means something other than blacks doing it

AveryJarhman was the "truth-teller" Kanye West telling the truth when he uttered the infamous words "George Bush doesn't care about black people." on live TV some years ago?

Or nah?

94unh.jpg
He was wrong about Bush, but right about this. What's so hard to understand?

George W Bush didn't care about America at all, and now sits at the top of the all time worst TRAITOR list...

The ONLY THNG W cared about was SELLING AMERICA OUT to the ISRAEL LOBBY...

Black Dem BIGOTS hold the following views that are considered "tolerant" by the Dems.

1. ALL BLACKS must support the Dems, or be subjected to HATE and SMEARS
2. ALL WHITES are RACIST even if they aren't
3. ALL BLACKS deserve PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT unless they do not support the Dems, in which case they deserve HATE
4. THOSE who disagree with Obama and are white are all racists
5. Blacks cannot be racists because racist means something other than blacks doing it
Stop whining.

You cant prove even one person believes all that.

LOL!!!!

I love posting this stuff. You can't make it up...

Jesse Jackson: Clarence Thomas Risks Betrayal of His Heritage

" The Rev. Jesse Jackson says Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas must show some contrition for his stance on affirmative action or be considered a traitor to his heritage.

You only get Jesse's support for supporting discrimination... LOL!!!

From the piece linked in the above post...

@bennyjohnson
How can any honest person not call this CNN segment racist? - “Kanye is what happens when negroes don’t read” - Kanye is “token negro of the Trump administration” - "Black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft” - “Kanye’s an attention whore, like the president”

. Kanye West forfeited his blackness the moment he put on that red MAGA hat: he is now fair game for racist smears.

Gotta love that. You aren't "black" unless you support the party of Slavery, Segregation etc...

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"You Think Racism Can Control Me?" ~Kanye West

I am wondering if these POWERFUL words caused many Americans to experience embarrassment, as well as feel foolish for their apparent inability to evolve along with their successful neighbors?

Peace.

Kanye West, dr nadine burke harris, Donald Trump.jpg

Forum List

Back