You think Hitler first thought of a Master Race, wrong,

The 1990 parts of the wall were merely the result of Duke and Tanton's previous efforts. I can't write you a damn book in one post.
Which was pretty much all there was at the time. No one ever heard of a 325 mile long fence along the border until Clinton nemesis, Dick Morris, made the claim last year during the election. It was was so outlandish, almost no one even picked up his story. Even now, virtually every link on it goes back to newstarget.com, who did pick it up.

Face it, dupe, you've been duped by fake news.

Faun,

You are a fucking dumb ass. I write about things on this topic of which I was there when it happened. Having been a part of the discussions and the research, I don't feel any special need to justify my life before a single critic that don't have the brains God gave a billy goat.

You are deluded into thinking you have a monopoly on this shit and you don't. You weren't there and have not worked in the field.

If you were to ask David Duke, Don Black, John Lewis, Ralph David Abernathy, Hosea Williams, Willis Carto, or anyone else from that era if they knew me, you'd find out that yep they all know exactly who I am.

Be that as it may, your chickenshit attacks have been asked and answered.

The issue here is eugenics. My point is that the people today who are involved in the anti-immigrant agenda are being led by people who are supportive of eugenics. Anybody who wants to look into it will find that, in 1990, the United States started with about 90 miles of fence, beginning in San Diego and that this nutty wall / fence idea has grown from there. That part is no longer relevant to this thread.

What IS relevant is that without the supposed "facts" being proffered by John Tanton non-profits, the build the wall guys could not cobble together any kind of argument in favor of their agenda. And John Tanton, according to irrefutable sources (not to mention my own personal knowledge), is pro-eugenics. IF you believe that is good, that is your right to believe it, if you are against eugenics and it would make a difference in your support of a fence / wall you have the facts.

The thing is, I'm not having to follow anyone around like a dog in heat and call them names in order to make a point. You know that "Faun." So you can delete my response to you can continue to call me names, but both of us know that you are, most likely, a moderator here with dual accounts. Too many FACTS are getting deleted in order to prop up your trolling efforts and ignore what I'm saying relative to this thread.

Oddly, I still find ground to agree with Tanton and Duke on. We definitely have an immigration problem. There is also an effort to force America to fully adopt multiculturalism with NO regard for those who support racial and cultural integrity. At a personal level, I disagree with the SOLUTIONS that the build the wall guys bring to the table. Those wanting to control both sides of the discussion have a problem with that.

The OP expressed a concern over eugenics. I posted the facts. You want to have a personal pissing match with me thinking it makes you look good. It's not working. Posters can feel free to check any of my work and if they find it incomplete, they can ask me for additional proof. Other than that, you aren't worthy of a response.
You moron, I don't care what your personal experience is, I have the Internet behind me. There is no mention of a 325 mile border wall prior to Dick Morris making that claim a year ago.

And the Internet never lies. Who were you calling a moron again?
Who said the Internet doesn't lie?

I'm saying it doesn't exist on the Internet.

There's no record of what you cited.

And yes, you are a moron. You didn't even bother to fact check the site you relied on. Had you, perhaps you would have noticed it was fake news.

I told you, I only use the internet as a tool. Just because YOU can't find something on the Internet does not mean it don't exist. I only know what existed in California. And it takes a dumb ass to come here every day and call someone a moron when they don't have the balls or the brains to take the issue up in PM.

There have been fences / walls up along the border (albeit sporadic) for years. It really doesn't matter since it's not the subject of this thread... something you'd know if you had any appreciable amount of IQ.

Which was pretty much all there was at the time. No one ever heard of a 325 mile long fence along the border until Clinton nemesis, Dick Morris, made the claim last year during the election. It was was so outlandish, almost no one even picked up his story. Even now, virtually every link on it goes back to newstarget.com, who did pick it up.

Face it, dupe, you've been duped by fake news.

Faun,

You are a fucking dumb ass. I write about things on this topic of which I was there when it happened. Having been a part of the discussions and the research, I don't feel any special need to justify my life before a single critic that don't have the brains God gave a billy goat.

You are deluded into thinking you have a monopoly on this shit and you don't. You weren't there and have not worked in the field.

If you were to ask David Duke, Don Black, John Lewis, Ralph David Abernathy, Hosea Williams, Willis Carto, or anyone else from that era if they knew me, you'd find out that yep they all know exactly who I am.

The issue here is eugenics. My point is that the people today who are involved in the anti-immigrant agenda are being led by people who are supportive of eugenics. Anybody who wants to look into it will find that, in 1990, the United States started with about 90 miles of fence, beginning in San Diego and that this nutty wall / fence idea has grown from there. That part is no longer relevant to this thread.

What IS relevant is that without the supposed "facts" being proffered by John Tanton non-profits, the build the wall guys could not cobble together any kind of argument in favor of their agenda. And John Tanton, according to irrefutable sources (not to mention my own personal knowledge), is pro-eugenics. IF you believe that is good, that is your right to believe it, if you are against eugenics and it would make a difference in your support of a fence / wall you have the facts.

The thing is, I'm not having to follow anyone around like a dog in heat and call them names in order to make a point. You know that "Faun." So you can delete my response to you can continue to call me names, but both of us know that you are, most likely, a moderator here with dual accounts. Too many FACTS are getting deleted in order to prop up your trolling efforts and ignore what I'm saying relative to this thread.

Oddly, I still find ground to agree with Tanton and Duke on. We definitely have an immigration problem. There is also an effort to force America to fully adopt multiculturalism with NO regard for those who support racial and cultural integrity. At a personal level, I disagree with the SOLUTIONS that the build the wall guys bring to the table. Those wanting to control both sides of the discussion have a problem with that.

The OP expressed a concern over eugenics. I posted the facts. You want to have a personal pissing match with me thinking it makes you look good. It's not working. Posters can feel free to check any of my work and if they find it incomplete, they can ask me for additional proof. Other than that, you aren't worthy of a response.
You moron, I don't care what your personal experience is, I have the Internet behind me. There is no mention of a 325 mile border wall prior to Dick Morris making that claim a year ago.

And yes, you are a moron. You didn't even bother to fact check the site you relied on. Had you, perhaps you would have noticed it was fake news.

I told you, I only use the internet as a tool. Just because YOU can't find something on the Internet does not mean it don't exist. I only know what existed in California. And it takes a dumb ass to come here every day and call someone a moron when they don't have the balls or the brains to take the issue up in PM.

There have been fences / walls up along the border (albeit sporadic) for years. It really doesn't matter since it's not the subject of this thread... something you'd know if you had any appreciable amount of IQ.
You poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:

Faun,

You poor thing. Bless your heart. :itsok:

Eat me Faun. OMG. I take that back. It sounds like a literal invitation to you.

Forum List

Back