You Tell Me: Does This Belong in 'Ethics'?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Biden Earned $21,000 Last Year From the Secret Service

Vice President Joe Biden last year earned $20,900 in rental income from the Secret Service, which is paying him to host agents on his property so they can protect him.

Most high-profile people in need of protection pay people to keep them safe. Government officials are allowed to have taxpayers pick up the tab. Biden is unique in that he actually gets paid by his bodyguards for the right to protect him.

Of course, the Bidens badly need the money. They only had an adjusted gross income of $379,035 last year. This probably also explains why they gave less than 1.5 percent of their income to charity."
Biden Earned $21,000 Last Year From the Secret Service | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

These folks don't believe in giving to charity, their Secretary of Treasury doesn't pay his taxes, now this guy charges the taxpayer for a detail assigned to protect him.....

What is the word...? "Chutzpah"?

Did you see his income? Did you know that makes him one of the dreadful "1%"?

I can't wait for November.....

LOL yeah, I guess it does. Vice President Biden is kind of a joke, frankly. God bless and keep President Obama in good health, is all I can say.

LOL yeah, I guess it does. Vice President Biden is kind of a joke, frankly. God bless and keep President Obama in good health, is all I can say.
Obamaturd is a bigger joke. I thought you didn't believe in God? Right!!!!

Vice President Joe Biden last year earned $20,900 in rental income from the Secret Service, which is paying him to host agents on his property so they can protect him.

Most high-profile people in need of protection pay people to keep them safe. Government officials are allowed to have taxpayers pick up the tab. Biden is unique in that he actually gets paid by his bodyguards for the right to protect him.

Of course, the Bidens badly need the money. They only had an adjusted gross income of $379,035 last year. This probably also explains why they gave less than 1.5 percent of their income to charity."
Biden Earned $21,000 Last Year From the Secret Service | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

These folks don't believe in giving to charity, their Secretary of Treasury doesn't pay his taxes, now this guy charges the taxpayer for a detail assigned to protect him.....

What is the word...? "Chutzpah"?

Did you see his income? Did you know that makes him one of the dreadful "1%"?

I can't wait for November.....

So he's not staying at the house at the Naval Observatory, and the SS has to be nearby.
For a Democrat this is not an ethical issue.
For a Republican this would be an ethical issue, so an R should not do it.

I thought you didn't believe in God?

i suggest you learn something about Paganism before demonstrating your ignorance so thoroughly again.

Here's a start: Horned God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Man's fantasies of false gods don't count. I am not ignorant, just smart enough to know fake when I see it.

If you really believed that, you'd reject the Christian God, which is "man's fantasy of false gods" on EXACTLY the same evidence that the Horned God is -- that is to say, none.

And no, you can't recognize fake when you see it. Your mind is enslaved by dogma, and what you mean by "fake" is simply "foreign." You are a child proclaiming that someone else's car is not a real car because it's not the same color as your daddy's. You have never actually THOUGHT about this for a second. Your mind is in chains, and you are incapable of thought.

I thought you didn't believe in God?

i suggest you learn something about Paganism before demonstrating your ignorance so thoroughly again.

Here's a start: Horned God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Man's fantasies of false gods don't count. I am not ignorant, just smart enough to know fake when I see it.

All gods are false gods. All are fabrications of man.

"Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child."— Robert A. Heinlein

Wrong as usual. I have looked at other so called religions. Only one truth, God of creation, Son Jesus, and Holy Spirit. The only horned so called, and a lie, god is satan, represented by the way by a DRAGON!!

Wrong as usual. I have looked at other so called religions. Only one truth, God of creation, Son Jesus, and Holy Spirit. The only horned so called, and a lie, god is satan, represented by the way by a DRAGON!!

Looking at other religions is useless if you are incapable of thinking, and quite obviously you are: blind, shackled, irrational, dogmatic, and totally incapable of having an original thought in your head. You are incapable of having an opinion worthy of respect, because you are incapable of having one with any thought behind it, because you are incapable of thinking.

It's not that you are naturally stupid, either. You have just made yourself that way through willful blindness.

Looking at other religions is useless if you are incapable of thinking, and quite obviously you are: blind, shackled, irrational, dogmatic, and totally incapable of having an original thought in your head. You are incapable of having an opinion worthy of respect, because you are incapable of having one with any thought behind it, because you are incapable of thinking.

It's not that you are naturally stupid, either. You have just made yourself that way through willful blindness.
Right:) Obviously you are incapable of listening and using your brain. LISTEN....I have looked at other religions. Look in a mirror. Difference between me and you is I actually believe in the one truth.

Right:) Obviously you are incapable of listening and using your brain. LISTEN....I have looked at other religions. Look in a mirror. Difference between me and you is I actually believe in the one truth.

You prove what I'm saying with every post. Never a scrap of evidence offered, never a bit of rational argument, nothing but This Is So, And You Have To Believe It Just Because.

Your inability to think could not be more obvious if you posted photos of your brain with the bullet hole through it. As things stand, it does you absolutely no good to have "looked at" other religions, because you have never thought about them, because you are incapable of thought.

You have made yourself into an idiot.

Yes

What can be construed as corruption can fall under the subjuct matter of ethics.

Now we need to turn to the issue of politics and inquiry whether we can remove Biden for such an act.

The shame of it is that the Secret Service could have used that $21,000 to buy 42,000 Columbian blow jobs

]Biden Earned $21,000 Last Year From the Secret Service | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier[/url]

if you search for it you will find a very similar story about Dick Cheney. All the VPs do this.

]Biden Earned $21,000 Last Year From the Secret Service | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier[/url]

if you search for it you will find a very similar story about Dick Cheney. All the VPs do this.

Welcome to the board, Fred.

From the article: "Biden is unique in that he actually gets paid by his bodyguards for the right to protect him."

You prove what I'm saying with every post. Never a scrap of evidence offered, never a bit of rational argument, nothing but This Is So, And You Have To Believe It Just Because.

Your inability to think could not be more obvious if you posted photos of your brain with the bullet hole through it. As things stand, it does you absolutely no good to have "looked at" other religions, because you have never thought about them, because you are incapable of thought.

You have made yourself into an idiot.
No, I have backed my belief up with evidence, the Bible. You are the one who has proven himself an idiot.

Forum List

Back