You Taught The GOP A Lesson: You Want Higher Taxes So They Will Grant Your Wish

[SNIP

Yeah all those banks just walked into your house and forced you to keep refinancing your house.

Tell me, thick skull, is there ever a behavior by a rich person or a corporation you think is unacceptable?

Because you seem to be their biggest apologist.

The banks wrecked the economy, and you are still here apologizing for them. Seriously, WTF?

[SNIP

Yeah all those banks just walked into your house and forced you to keep refinancing your house.

Tell me, thick skull, is there ever a behavior by a rich person or a corporation you think is unacceptable?

The banks wrecked the economy, and you are still here apologizing for them. Seriously, WTF?

Tell me how a bank forced you to keep refinancing your home.

You walked into that bank. You signed the papers. You are responsible.

And I'm not apologizing for anyone I'm just not making excuses for people who fuck up all on their own.

[SNIP

And I'm not apologizing for anyone I'm just not making excuses for people who fuck up all on their own.

That person doesn't have an army of lawyers and politicians in their back pockets.

Nor could they go run to the government for a bailout when it all went south, which is exactly what the banksters did.

Again, this shit stops when the rest of us stop putting up with it.

I'm sorry you are still willing to do so.

That person doesn't have an army of lawyers and politicians in their back pockets.

Nor could they go run to the government for a bailout when it all went south, which is exactly what the banksters did.

you still haven't told me how all those bankers armed with assault rifles forced you to keep taking out loans you couldn't afford

you still haven't told me how all those bankers armed with assault rifles forced you to keep taking out loans you couldn't afford

That works both ways, doesn't it? The bank gave me a loan I couldn't afford. Doesn't that make them equally irresponsible, if not more so?

Here's the thing. I could afford the loan when they gave it to me. That was before I had to change jobs after an illness and they tanked the economy. And the thing they loaned me the money to buy was worth what they had loaned me before the bottom caved in. (In a market they helped artificially inflate.)

But Obama wanted to put Liz Warren in charge of a new agency to work on behalf of the borrowers instead of the banks, and the banks just SHIT themselves out of fear.

But please keep apologizing for the banksters. The banksters are your friends. And make sure they don't have to pay taxes on those bonuses we taxpayers paid for.

Last edited:

That works both ways, doesn't it? The bank gave me a loan I couldn't afford. Doesn't that make them equally irresponsible, if not more so?

Here's the thing. I could afford the loan when they gave it to me. That was before I had to change jobs after an illness and they tanked the economy. And the thing they loaned me the money to buy was worth what they had loaned me before the bottom caved in. (In a market they helped artificially inflate.)

But Obama wanted to put Liz Warren in charge of a new agency to work on behalf of the borrowers instead of the banks, and the banks just SHIT themselves out of fear.

But please keep apologizing for the banksters. The banksters are your friends. And make sure they don't have to pay taxes on those bonuses we taxpayers paid for.

And you keep apologizing for all the excuse making whiners who won't take responsibility for their own fuck ups.

Did you think that maybe just maybe you should have had a disability insurance policy in place then you would have had money coming in when you were allegedly sick?

Funny how you're all up in arms over bail outs but you're A OK with the UAW getting one at our expense.

typical hypocrite.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

And you keep apologizing for all the excuse making whiners who won't take responsibility for their own fuck ups.

Did you think that maybe just maybe you should have had a disability insurance policy in place then you would have had money coming in when you were allegedly sick?

Funny how you're all up in arms over bail outs but you're A OK with the UAW getting one at our expense.

typical hypocrite.

No, it wouldn't have made a difference because I was only out a total of nine days for two operations. It wasn't the amount of time I was out that was the problem, it was the fact that Cigna directed my company to get rid of anyone who made large insurance claims. They in fact paid me $10,000 in "Please don't sue us" money, and I got another job two weeks after that.

In short, I did everything I was supposed to do, but the economy and the behavior of the banks still makes it difficult. My normal course of action would be to dump this house and go back to renting. But because its only worth about 70% of what I paid for it, that's not an option.

And yeah, I have no problem with the Auto Bailout. Taking care of working people was a great idea, we should do that more often.

Not at all. The true wealth creation are the working classes who consume, not the parasitic capitalists.

Everybody should pay, from poor to rich, something.

The rich should pay hugely for the benefits they have received in the last 30 years. Simply raise the capital gains to 39.6% of everybody.

That will do wonders for the economy. It should create the worst depression since 1929.

Who do the rich owe for the wealth they created in the last 30 years?

typical hypocrite.

No, it wouldn't have made a difference because I was only out a total of nine days for two operations. It wasn't the amount of time I was out that was the problem, it was the fact that Cigna directed my company to get rid of anyone who made large insurance claims. They in fact paid me $10,000 in "Please don't sue us" money, and I got another job two weeks after that. In short, I did everything I was supposed to do, but the economy and the behavior of the banks still makes it difficult. My normal course of action would be to dump this house and go back to renting. But because its only worth about 70% of what I paid for it, that's not an option.

And yeah, I have no problem with the Auto Bailout. Taking care of working people was a great idea, we should do that more often.

:cool::eusa_eh:

I don't think it's far left to think it's patently unfair to tell someone they now have to work well into their 70's before hoping to retire.

Especially when people in their 60's are effectively unemployable.
they don't have to work into their 70s. they merely have to wait until then to collect social security

You know, every time I think you can't possibly be more of a douchebag, you prove me wrong.

Try getting hired for a job when you are in your sixties... then come back and talk to me.

Selfportrait as a Hatchet Man
How is this as job application for a 65 year old man?;)
Available for executions and exercises in Government budget cutting

Forum List

Back