You stay classy CONZ

Let's look at the ad's central theme...that taxes are crushing small businesses....

That, at any rate, is one finding of a recent poll released by the Hartford Financial Group. According to a summary of the survey, when small-business owners were asked to name the single biggest barrier to success, only 9 percent cited government rules and regulations. Just 2 percent cited “too many taxes or uncertainty related to taxes.” (The Washington Post reported recently that economists say regulation has little impact on job creation over all.)

Interestingly, the myth of the overregulated and overtaxed small business has such a strong hold over the public imagination that the survey’s authors appear to believe it themselves, despite their own findings. How else to explain this paragraph in a press release from the Hartford Financial Group:

Small businesses are also challenged by government regulations, which result in greater administrative and accounting burdens. According to the study, small business owners identify economic constraints, such as government rules, regulations and taxes, as the single biggest factor holding them back (37 percent). And, they say that uncertainty about how public policy could potentially stunt the future growth of business is hindering their ability to plan ahead.

It turns out that this 37 percent also includes people who cited other factors beyond taxes and regulation, including a lack of paying customers and unspecified complaints about the economy. In fact, regulations and taxes were the two smallest of the four factors constituting the 37 percent, while lack of paying customers and those unspecified complaints were cited by 26 percent of all responders.
Do Small-Business Owners Feel Overtaxed and Overregulated? A Survey Says No - NYTimes.com

Do you have a link to the actual poll? The one that has the question with "“too many taxes or uncertainty related to taxes” in it.

ll they know how to do is try to bully people.

they are worthless in an adult discussion about the facts

Says the person who hasnt found a program of government coercion that she doesn't support.

Who is bullying who exactly? Who exactly is attacking small family farms? Who is attacking the Amish? Who's trying to bully the Catholics?

Hint: That would be the current administration

If you CONZ have an axe to grind, do it already. Post the proof. Lay out the evidence.

ummm.... hey conz- there was no rep exchanged ystrdy. hence- no whine. ;)

I was pointing out that I got criticized by a con, in this case-her con whollyness about my insistence on including supporting links in my threads as a professional courtesy (common courtesy on bboards generally).

This thread mentioned the challenge to lay out facts to back up con claims (see above). In my experience cons seem to be in the minority when it comes to providing evidence for their claims at the outset. When pressed, some will reluctantly provide something but by then, its a day late and a dollar short
Ruh ro....using the quote function for words another never wrote.

Im not shocked that Decepticon is once again living up to his name and being deceptive.

Perhaps if you were to SHOW me where I was being deceptive?

Was I being deceptive by posting the truth?

I think you're confusing researching the FACTS and then posting them, vs making a statement, then hoping it turns out to be factually correct.

See, CONZ do the former, I do the latter.
See how I not ONLY disputed the Cain ad, I showed where it was factually INCORRECT by posting empirical evidence that Cain's assertions were incorrect?

THAT'S how you WIN.
Saying stuff you don't know to be true, is LYING and is for LOSERS.
Who says?
Only Abraham Lincoln.
I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.
--August 11, 1846 Letter to Allen N. Ford

How far you've fallen from Lincoln, CONZ.
How does it feel to be called a LIAR by HONEST ABE, CONZ?

Im not going to go back and quote every single one of your posts.

How about trying to attribute to all conservatives anything you think will stick? You dont think that's at all deceptive?

A man whose own handle praises deception is shocked that people see him as deceptive.

And you're wrong btw, Honest Abe just called you a liar. Your own posts undermine your arguments. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

ummm.... hey conz- there was no rep exchanged ystrdy. hence- no whine. ;)

I was pointing out that I got criticized by a con, in this case-her con whollyness about my insistence on including supporting links in my threads as a professional courtesy (common courtesy on bboards generally).

This thread mentioned the challenge to lay out facts to back up con claims (see above). In my experience cons seem to be in the minority when it comes to providing evidence for their claims at the outset. When pressed, some will reluctantly provide something but by then, its a day late and a dollar short

So why are you misquoting me? More lies Dotty? I am shocked at you.

thats decepticon's quote from the op. I just remedied/edited it. Thanks
"Remedied/editing" quotes is against the rules. You're looking at a ban if it gets reported.

So why are you misquoting me? More lies Dotty? I am shocked at you.

"Remedied/editing" quotes is against the rules. You're looking at a ban if it gets reported.

the quote function has not worked properly on a # of occassions.

The quote was obviously in the OP made by Decepticon. Anyway, what would I gain by attributing an obviously liberal post to the queen of the cons- CG? :eusa_eh: There has to be a benefit me, which there isn't. Hence, your assertion makes no sense.

the quote function has not worked properly on a # of occassions.

The quote was obviously in the OP made by Decepticon. Anyway, what would I gain by attributing an obviously liberal post to the queen of the cons- CG? :eusa_eh: There has to be a benefit me, which there isn't. Hence, your assertion makes no sense.

I made no assertion. I simply informed you of a board rule. Hence you make no sense.

Rabbit - YouTube

Blasting a bunny rabbit into bloody chunks on TV?

Wow...and not a single fact in the ad. Just unsubstantiated assertions.

If you CONZ have an axe to grind, do it already. Post the proof. Lay out the evidence.

OR

ABL-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

You need to be in a mental institution.:lol:

Rabbit - YouTube

Blasting a bunny rabbit into bloody chunks on TV?

Wow...and not a single fact in the ad. Just unsubstantiated assertions.

OR

ABL-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

You need to be in a mental institution.:lol:

For pointing out the Emperor has no clothes?
You're buck naked. The vid you posted is a scam, according to YouTube.

Nice foundation you have there...a scam.

Moron.

Prove your claims with facts

You want her to open her books to the public? Do you think she's as idiotic as you?

The very laws that they claim are harming business would help.

Unemployment is determined by the states.

They need to blame Bush for crashing the economy instead of blaming Obama and laws

When the President's policies make me unable to keep employees, they file for unemployment. 99 weeks makes for a lot of UE to be paid, now tell me again who extended UI to 99 weeks. It wasn't the state of Georgia. Were they just supposed to tell those with no jobs, too bad so sad. So now we get to make up the shortfall caused by the horrific non-job situation.

The longer the states take to pay it back, the higher the fees. Thank God Georgia is trying to hurry this up. However it's taking an even bigger toll on my business. Here ya go:

Unemployment tax to increase for Ga. Business owners - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Moron.

Then you should have linked to where Youtube said so, huh?

It's on HERMAN CAIN'S CHANNEL.
It's ON HIS WEBSITE!

Sick of Stimulus

Look at the bottom of the webpage.....

WHO PAID FOR IT?

CAIN SOLUTIONS!

Does it HURT to be this fricking stupid? Or were you just LYING as is the CONZ default position?

Last edited:

Moron.

It's ON HIS WEBSITE!

Sick of Stimulus

WHO PAID FOR IT?

CAIN SOLUTIONS!

Does it HURT to be this fricking stupid? Or were you just LYING as is the CONZ default position?
Pssst. Click on your video in the OP......... YouTube will give you a little message. I quoted it earlier.

And, obviously, the reason it's a scam is because that is not the web address for Cain's site. That is cainconnections.com - it's called "Cain Connections: The Solution Revolution. Here. You can compare your scam site's address (sickofstimulus.com) with that of Cain's.

It's not rocket science.

:eusa_shhh:

There is no Cain site called "Cain Solutions", except for your scam.

Moron.

Last edited:
Then you should be able to provide a link.

When I click on the link in the OP...it opens the same video as before. Even after I cleaned out my webcache.

I guess when you're proven to be a scumbucket, LYING to cover up your scumbucketude is a relatively minor ethical infraction by comparison.

Then you should be able to provide a link.

When I click on the link in the OP...it opens the same video as before. Even after I cleaned out my webcache.

I guess when you're proven to be a scumbucket, LYING to cover up your scumbucketude is a relatively minor ethical infraction by comparison.
:confused:

I just did provide you a link.

The site you linked to is a scam. It is not Cain's site.

:wtf:

Are you high?

ETA: Well, damn. It is on Cain Connections. LOL. My apologies.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Moron.

It's ON HIS WEBSITE!

Sick of Stimulus

WHO PAID FOR IT?

CAIN SOLUTIONS!

Pssst. Click on your video in the OP......... YouTube will give you a little message. I quoted it earlier.

And, obviously, the reason it's a scam is because that is not the web address for Cain's site. That is cainconnections.com - it's called "Cain Connections: The Solution Revolution. Here. You can compare your scam site's address (sickofstimulus.com) with that of Cain's.

It's not rocket science.

Moron.

Um....look at Herman Cain's PAC.
Cain Connection | Herman Cain PAC

OH NOES!
The video is ON HIS WEBSITE!

Home

Jebus.
How embarrassing for you.
I mean you really made yourself look fricking STUPID here.

How does that feel? To not be able to HIDE or LIE your way out of your HUGE FAIL?
I bet you feel REAL STUPID right now. Anyone with a brain, would be.

It's ON HIS WEBSITE!

Sick of Stimulus

WHO PAID FOR IT?

CAIN SOLUTIONS!

It's not rocket science.

Moron.

OH NOES!

Home

Jebus.

How does that feel? To not be able to HIDE or LIE your way out of your HUGE FAIL?
I edited my post.

I don't get embarrassed when I'm mistaken, by the way. But, you sure do get mad.

:lol:

It's not rocket science.

Moron.

OH NOES!

Home

Jebus.

I edited my post.

I don't get embarrassed when I'm mistaken, by the way. But, you sure do get mad.

:lol:

Mistaken?
Gee, you call someone else a liar and you're not embarrassed?

I guess in order to be embarrassed, or shamed, one would have to know that lying was wrong to begin with.

Forum List

Back