You stay classy CONZ

If you CONZ have an axe to grind, do it already. Post the proof. Lay out the evidence.

ummm.... hey conz- there was no rep exchanged ystrdy. hence- no whine. ;)

I was pointing out that I got criticized by a con, in this case-her con whollyness about my insistence on including supporting links in my threads as a professional courtesy (common courtesy on bboards generally).

This thread mentioned the challenge to lay out facts to back up con claims (see above). In my experience cons seem to be in the minority when it comes to providing evidence for their claims at the outset. When pressed, some will reluctantly provide something but by then, its a day late and a dollar short

Last edited:
Companies paying more in unemployment taxes - Feb. 9, 2010

The median increase will be 27.5%. And employers in places such as Hawaii and Florida could see levies skyrocket more than ten-fold.

Many of these hikes happened automatically as prolonged joblessness triggered state laws governing their unemployment insurance systems. But at least seven states voted to raise their taxable wage bases, the level of income subject to unemployment tax. And another 10 are looking at upping the wage bases or tax rates.

99 weeks of unemployment means there is more $ charged to my employer account. No raises in benefits to my knowledge.
Unemployment tax to increase for Ga. Business owners - WALB.com, Albany News, Weather, Sports

Rabbit - YouTube

Blasting a bunny rabbit into bloody chunks on TV?

Wow...and not a single fact in the ad. Just unsubstantiated assertions.

If you CONZ have an axe to grind, do it already. Post the proof. Lay out the evidence.

OR

ABL-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg
YouTube said:
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.

Damn, you really ARE a moron.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

I was pointing out that I got criticized by a con, in this case-her con whollyness about my insistence on including supporting links in my threads as a professional courtesy (common courtesy on bboards generally).

This thread mentioned the challenge to lay out facts to back up con claims (see above). In my experience cons seem to be in the minority when it comes to providing evidence for their claims at the outset. When pressed, some will reluctantly provide something but by then, its a day late and a dollar short

So why are you misquoting me? More lies Dotty? I am shocked at you.

It can now. :lol:

And yet, it shows just how ignorant CONZ are on this issue.

They claim business are being taxed out of existence.
Yet business owners themselves do not say this.

And what do CONZ say?
Oh, golly, it appears I was wrong. I will re-evaluate the evidence and reach a NEW conclusion.

If only.

No they whine and call names like little bitches.

On what planet does me reponding to a comment about a neg rep whine correlate to a comment about business taxes?

And people wonder why I call certain posters 'stupid'.... Curious.

Oh, perhaps when you're ON A THREAD about business taxes ?
It's not a WHINE when I post facts regarding it, is it? No. Facts are facts.

Bitching about petty shit is whining. Like what you did. THAT was whining. Like a little girl in a sundress.

I guess you'll be calling yourself "stupid" now?
Oh wait, that would require you to hold yourself to the same standard you hold liberals to.
And we know that doesn't happen, right?

Name some fucking laws you idiot

Well, since I know you're talking to me now............my unemployment taxes went from .06% to 8.1%, the health insurance for me and my employees has gone up 75% in the last two years, and the deductible has gone from 1000 per year to 4000 per year. I'm thinking the Affordable Health Care Act isn't so affordable.

Prove your claims with facts

You want her to open her books to the public? Do you think she's as idiotic as you?

Im not shocked that Decepticon is once again living up to his name and being deceptive.

Well, since I know you're talking to me now............my unemployment taxes went from .06% to 8.1%, the health insurance for me and my employees has gone up 75% in the last two years, and the deductible has gone from 1000 per year to 4000 per year. I'm thinking the Affordable Health Care Act isn't so affordable.

You want her to open her books to the public? Do you think she's as idiotic as you?

Lighten up Ernest.

The very laws that they claim are harming business would help.

Unemployment is determined by the states.

They need to blame Bush for crashing the economy instead of blaming Obama and laws

And what do CONZ say?
Oh, golly, it appears I was wrong. I will re-evaluate the evidence and reach a NEW conclusion.

If only.

On what planet does me reponding to a comment about a neg rep whine correlate to a comment about business taxes?

Bitching about petty shit is whining. Like what you did. THAT was whining. Like a little girl in a sundress.

Oh wait, that would require you to hold yourself to the same standard you hold liberals to.

ll they know how to do is try to bully people.

they are worthless in an adult discussion about the facts

Sanctimony & CG in the same thread. To what do we owe this honor :)
Negged for whining.

Some never learn.

I'll tag you again when I can for this whine, too.

ummm..... I got you fail-gram.

Why do conz feel the need to announce the fact that they clicked on the "I can't debate so I'm going to do the only thing left that doesn't require debating in the open forum" tab? :clap2:

And what do CONZ say?

If only.

I responded to one post, about a neg rep whine.... and, since it was Dotty that - for no rational reason - decided to drag me into this dumbassed thread.... it's rational for me to respond.

You're still dumber than a bucket of bullshit.

Sanctimony & CG in the same thread. To what do we owe this honor :)
Negged for whining.

Some never learn.

I'll tag you again when I can for this whine, too.

ummm..... I got you fail-gram.

Why do conz feel the need to announce the fact that they clicked on the "I can't debate so I'm going to do the only thing left that doesn't require debating in the open forum" tab? :clap2:
You're right; I can't debate your neg rep whines.

Whines aren't "debate" in even the loosest use of the word. I don't debate whines. I don't debate neg rep whines.

Ever.

I just neg them.

:)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

ll they know how to do is try to bully people.

they are worthless in an adult discussion about the facts

You first need someone INTELLIGENT enough to carry on a worth while converstation... AND THAT AIN'T YOU, MORON!

STFU.

Im not shocked that Decepticon is once again living up to his name and being deceptive.

Perhaps if you were to SHOW me where I was being deceptive?

Was I being deceptive by posting the truth?

I think you're confusing researching the FACTS and then posting them, vs making a statement, then hoping it turns out to be factually correct.

See, CONZ do the former, I do the latter.
See how I not ONLY disputed the Cain ad, I showed where it was factually INCORRECT by posting empirical evidence that Cain's assertions were incorrect?

THAT'S how you WIN.
Saying stuff you don't know to be true, is LYING and is for LOSERS.
Who says?
Only Abraham Lincoln.
I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him.
--August 11, 1846 Letter to Allen N. Ford

How far you've fallen from Lincoln, CONZ.
How does it feel to be called a LIAR by HONEST ABE, CONZ?

So why are you misquoting me? More lies Dotty? I am shocked at you.

thats decepticon's quote from the op. I just remedied/edited it. Thanks

Last edited:

Forum List

Back