You stay classy CONZ

Decepticon

Rookie
Jan 11, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpN5C1_flQ&feature=player_embedded]Rabbit - YouTube[/ame]

Blasting a bunny rabbit into bloody chunks on TV?

Wow...and not a single fact in the ad. Just unsubstantiated assertions.

If you CONZ have an axe to grind, do it already. Post the proof. Lay out the evidence.

OR

ABL-how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Says the classless liberal that can't go more than an hour or two before he makes reference to "Conz". His life is so consumed with hatred for them. He cares not who they actually are, just that they aren't the same as him. ROTFLMBO!!

Now that's just creepy, and pointless. Kind of like Herman Cain himself.

If you CONZ have an axe to grind, do it already. Post the proof. Lay out the evidence.

What's next from you?

A "Neg Rep Whine" thread??

conz post facts/links? :doubt: CG lambasted me ystrdy for having the gall to post a link in my OP the other day. Suffice it to say, the USMB female con messiah (3000+ rep points [for what I do not know :eusa_eh: ])- CG confirmed my suspicions, that she a twit of EPIC proportions. :lol:

when was the last time you insisted a right winger say Democratic party instead of Democrat party alliebaba?

conz post facts/links? :doubt: CG lambasted me ystrdy for having the gall to post a link in my OP the other day. Suffice it to say, the USMB female con messiah (3000+ rep points [for what I do not know :eusa_eh: ])- CG confirmed my suspicions, that she a twit of EPIC proportions. :lol:

Can this be considered a "Neg Rep Whine?"

Derpoconartist is all upsetty wetty that the video (making an allusion to the famous "your brain on drugs" ad of some years back) offers mere opinions and does so in a mildly cartoonish fashion.

I have to assume that even derpoconartist can't be so stupid as to think that an actual rabbit got blown to bits.

So that leaves only his whiny ass protest that the claim made by Cain's SOS group is not supported by facts.

It offends derpoconartist to make claims without reference to facts?

Good to know. For future reference.

Last edited:

What's next from you?

Don't be such a little bitch.
Sorry you got shown how Cheney lied to you and made you look like the ignorant fool you are. Perhaps if you were smarter, these things wouldn't happen?

when was the last time you insisted a right winger say Democratic party instead of Democrat party alliebaba?

TM, not that it matters what you say, but no one ever knows who you're talking to (unless it's yourself, as it often is). You rarely quote a post and usually only have insults to offer but dang, it would be nice if we knew to who you were throwing those insults.

:cuckoo:

anyone who thinks that spot doesnt illicit MANY questions is an idiot.

Which fucking laws is one good one.

What's next from you?

Don't be such a little bitch.
Sorry you got shown how Cheney lied to you and made you look like the ignorant fool you are. Perhaps if you were smarter, these things wouldn't happen?

Yeah, yeah, we got it, asswipe. You hate Cheney.
But enough about him.
How come you never enlisted Chickenshit?

Derpoconartist is all upsetty wetty that the video (making ana llusion to the famous "your brain on drugs" ad of some years back) offers mere opinions and does so in a mildly cartoonish fashion.

I have to assume that even derpoconartist can't be so stupid as to think that an actual rabbit got blown to bits.

So that leaves only his whiny ass protest that the claim made by Cain's SOS group is not supported by facts.

It offends derpoconartist to make claims without reference to facts?

Good to know. For future reference.

How about you explain to all the young children who see that ad, that the bunny wasn't real.

And PLEASE by all means, keep the fact that unsupported claims get bitchslapped on my threads. It'll only keep you from getting pwnt, like your brethren did.

anyone who thinks that spot doesnt illicit MANY questions is an idiot.

Which fucking laws is one good one.

:cuckoo:

Let's presume that TDM was attempting -- in her illiterate and ignorant fashion -- to be claiming that the spot ELICITS many questions. Ok. That isn't true, really; but so what? She can believe it if she wants to.

The second sentence, though, is too garbled to translate.

When you can't argue the message, just shoot the messenger. The Chicago Punk does it all the time, the democrats have a great teacher. :)

Small businesses are being shot down more and more everyday. And who are the number one job creators?? I doubt a Dem can remember without doing a google search to see what their fearless leader said about it.

When you can't argue the message, just shoot the messenger. The Chicago Punk does it all the time, the democrats have a great teacher. :)

Small businesses are being shot down more and more everyday. And who are the number one job creators?? I doubt a Dem can remember without doing a google search to see what their fearless leader said about it.

Name some fucking laws you idiot

Forum List

Back