You sick defenders of OWS are the MAIN Problem!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Occupy DC Pushes Grandma Down Stairs

Occupy DC Pushes Grandma Down Stairs - YouTube

The idiots that pushed this grandma down are animals.. but the real ass...es
are you people that defend these animals behavior!

NOT only you posters here that defend OWS are so ill informed, so ignorant of reality BUT you defend these animals for their filth. For the totally uncivilized behavior.

NOT ONE tea party person WOULD EVER treat ANYONE this way.. even that
stupid claim of "spitting" by Tea party was refuted.. and that was the worst you defenders of these animals had!

YET you defenders yes.. you idiots that support these even less intelligent grandma beaters... you are to be shamed!

Defending any of these Occupy thugs is totally clueless!

NOT only you posters here that defend OWS are so ill informed, so ignorant of reality BUT you defend these animals for their filth. For the totally uncivilized behavior.

stupid claim of "spitting" by Tea party was refuted.. and that was the worst you defenders of these animals had!

YET you defenders yes.. you idiots that support these even less intelligent grandma beaters... you are to be shamed!

who pushed her down ? the video does not show anyone being pushed

Oh look, another OWS thread.

There are so many problems here. First of all, the video doesn't show her being pushed down. She said she was pushed. She just as likely could have been accidentally bumped. She just as likely could have fallen on her own and just said she had been pushed because she was upset at all the commotion.

Not only that, even if it were true that she was pushed you're blasting the whole entire thing over the actions of a single person. That's about as logical as saying that every person who opposes abortion should be blamed for the actions of Scott Roeder.

who pushed her down ? the video does not show anyone being pushed

You are right. It doesn't show anyone reaching out and shoving her down.
So I agree there isn't a direct shot of any one from OWS shoving.

BUT tell me if you are defending OWS protest.. then we should give the benefit of doubt to the OWS targets!
I mean if you want to be fair what exactly are the protesters protesting?
Seriously tell me if YOU are a defender EXACTLY what the problems are?
"Corporate Greed"??? Why not NBA greed? I mean millionaire basketball players CAUSE hundreds of dollars needed to buy tickets!
Or why not Manning who got $90 million and hasn't played one down.. yet all the fans are paying for it!

SO given the same benefit of the doubt you are asking.. where
is your defense of movie stars and producers like Michael Moore who made millions off movie tickets?
Really what is the difference?
Just kind of hypocritical here...

Forum List

Back