Cindyseestruth on Twitter
1f92c.png
You sick Americans...
1f92c.png
Be M(_)slim...
1f92c.png
You’re a bunch of cowards...
1f92c.png
Isl@m is America’s future You probably think this is an Im@m from another country. No, it’s not. He is indoctrinating right here in US, in Boston. It’s SHAMEFUL our Gov has allowed this to flourish!

VIDEO
upload_2019-4-16_10-42-41.png

Well what do you say to this kind of BS hmmmmmmmmm..........

The government of this country not looking out for the well being of it's citizens is a treasonous/traitorous act on it's part.

To allow a dangerous group from abroad (when applies) to occupy areas of this country is a treasonous act that should be punished severely. To give citizenship to anyone poisonous to this country is a treasonous act that should be punished severely, and anyone aiding and abetting such a thing should be imprisoned or deported along with those who are bad, and had bad intent towards American's and America.

Speaking for myself, I disagree with the teachings of Islam. I feel it is closer to a Cult than a proper religion.

Speaking as an American. I believe that people have the right to express their opinions, and follow the religion they choose. As long as they harm none, they can rant and rave and do whatever. It’s America. You have the right to be an ignorant ass.

I would never fight for Islam. I would fight to protect the First Amendment, and all of the rights enshrined in the Constitution.

Speaking for myself, I disagree with the teachings of Islam. I feel it is closer to a Cult than a proper religion.

Speaking as an American. I believe that people have the right to express their opinions, and follow the religion they choose. As long as they harm none, they can rant and rave and do whatever. It’s America. You have the right to be an ignorant ass.

I would never fight for Islam. I would fight to protect the First Amendment, and all of the rights enshrined in the Constitution.
Yes, as long as the government isn't aiding and abetting it all like it has been, otherwise by incentivizing it all above and beyond what it does or doesn't do for it's own citizens.

Cindyseestruth on Twitter
1f92c.png
You sick Americans...
1f92c.png
Be M(_)slim...
1f92c.png
You’re a bunch of cowards...
1f92c.png
Isl@m is America’s future You probably think this is an Im@m from another country. No, it’s not. He is indoctrinating right here in US, in Boston. It’s SHAMEFUL our Gov has allowed this to flourish!

VIDEO
View attachment 256164

Well what do you say to this kind of BS hmmmmmmmmm..........

I don't believe anything you post. Is Cindyseestruth you?? LOL

“Proper religion” :eusa_think:

That's right.... One that is compatible with America, and American traditions, and not one seeking to over throw, be hostile towards or to change it's traditions.

Next.

I would not want to be the one to decide what is proper, and what isn’t regarding religions.

That's right.... One that is compatible with America, and American traditions, and not one seeking to over throw or change it's traditions.

Next.
Like when the Confederacy cited the bible to support slavery. Cool. Okay, next.

That's right.... One that is compatible with America, and American traditions, and not one seeking to over throw or change it's traditions.

Next.
The Confederacy was defeated dumb ace, otherwise it used the text in the word wrongfully of course, but you are in support of a new Confederacy based on a religious movement that might be anti-American ?????? Whose the real hypocrite on the subject ? You are liberal.

Next.
The Confederacy was defeated dumb ace, otherwise it used the text in the word wrongfully of course, but you are in support of a new Confederacy based on a religious movement that might be anti-American ?????? Whose the real hypocrite on the subject ? You are liberal.
I oppose magical fairy tales determining the country’s future. Your magic is no more special or powerful than theirs.

Next.
I oppose magical fairy tales determining the country’s future. Your magic is no more special or powerful than theirs.
But you won't oppose their's eh ?? Hypocrite.

Next.
Where did I say that? Oops you’re an idiot again.

Next.
Where did I say that? Oops you’re an idiot again.
You are on this topic ain't you ? That says it all, because you sure ain't attacking anything here but Christian's. Wait, are you a troll ?

Forum List

Back