You should at least give me the chance to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
to you before you shut down the thread. That is so annoying!

Obviously, I found it. I'm just saying it would be nice. If I was a moderator, I would do considerate things like that when I moderated.

People would love me even more than they do now.
This site would gain in importance and traffic.

The downside for you would be how stupid all the lower functioning mods would be made to appear, next to me.

Obviously, I found it. I'm just saying it would be nice. If I was a moderator, I would do considerate things like that when I moderated.

The downside for you would be how stupid all the lower functioning mods would be made to appear, next to me.
You go hun !!!

You should just PM a mod instead of posting all these threads, they are all getting locked already and most people do not know what the threads are even about.

You should just PM a mod instead of posting all these threads, they are all getting locked already and most people do not know what the threads are even about.

I could.
But that's not as fun as this.
Also, they like to anonymously fuck with my posts, so I don't ever really know who to PM.

I could.
Also, they like to anonymously fuck with my posts, so I don't ever really know who to PM.
They also have several bots also...and stealthy lurkers...

I could.

Oh....okay.

I could.

Actually, discussing mod actions on the board instead of pming them is breaking a rule. You best watch your head so you can duck if the ban hammer swings your way.

It doesn't matter which mod closed your threads, you can pm any of them for your complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back