You seeing this? A Russian just got indicted for the 2018 election.

Millions of illegals voting in each elections vs. 1 Russian woman writing e-mails. Even you, brainwashed Dems, and your NBC news should feel the difference.

If you don't want any foreign interference in your elections, fire Mueller and deport your illegals.

P.S. "Oligarch close to Putin", Oligarch who has seen Putin, Oligarch who knows who Putin is, - all that is just a spin.

Last edited:
From the article:

The charges, filed Friday in the Eastern District of Virginia, accuse Elena A. Khusyaynova of St. Petersburg with using social media platforms to create thousands of social media and e-mail accounts — appearing to be from people in the U.S. — to "create and amplify divisive social media and political content." The case is not being brought by special counsel Robert Mueller's team.

Looking forward to this being shot down. It should pretty much be the end of this stupid approach.

You seeing this? A Russian just got indicted for the 2018 election.

That’s right. Not 2016, but 2018.

Russian woman charged with attempted meddling in upcoming U.S. midterms

:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

cemdZJr.jpg

Millions of illegals voting in each elections vs. 1 Russian

:cuckoo: you vs facts & federal agencies

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth
I just cant wait when you go to the voting place and vote, then a few weeks later some Federal Agency shows up at your door and arrests you for voting twice. You do know that many illegal use other peoples ID and addresses to vote, some by absentee ballot. Would you be a little pissed off, that some illegal took your vote, thus causing you to be in jail?

Double-voting – even triple-voting – found in US elections

BFD some Russian created a bunch of sock accounts on FB. It can't be any worse the biased crap FB drops on my wall every day. Just today they posted a grinning picture of Mooch with the headline "Michelle Obama for President in 2020". I don't recall any Trump 2020 ads from FB.

BFD some Russian created a bunch of sock accounts on FB. It can't be any worse the biased crap FB drops on my wall every day. Just today they posted a grinning picture of Mooch with the headline "Michelle Obama for President in 2020". I don't recall any Trump 2020 ads from FB.

Damn Russians. Why they are almost as bad as Obama sending people to Israel to actively campaign against Netanyahu!

Millions of illegals voting in each elections vs. 1 Russian woman writing e-mails. Even you, brainwashed Dems, and your NBC news should feel the difference.

If you don't want any foreign interference in your elections, fire Mueller and deport your illegals.

P.S. "Oligarch close to Putin", Oligarch who has seen Putin, Oligarch who knows who Putin is, - all that is just a spin.
You fools have searched and searched for those "millions of illegals" and never found any.

It's time for you to admit it's a lie.

Millions of illegals voting in each elections vs. 1 Russian

:cuckoo: you vs facts & federal agencies

Debunking the Voter Fraud Myth
I just cant wait when you go to the voting place and vote, then a few weeks later some Federal Agency shows up at your door and arrests you for voting twice. You do know that many illegal use other peoples ID and addresses to vote, some by absentee ballot. Would you be a little pissed off, that some illegal took your vote, thus causing you to be in jail?

Double-voting – even triple-voting – found in US elections
You are making shit up again kid.

So a lie is your answer?
Illegals here don't vote. They are trying to hide. They don't want the attention. Something even a t@rded moron understands. Why don't you?

Trump did nothing to protect our voting process from the Russians and now they’re at it again. Isn’t that right there evidence of collusion?

Ongoing foreign interference in US elections is a fact most on the right refuse to acknowledge, the consequence of their contempt of the democratic process.

Instead they attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and myths about voter ‘fraud’ and non-citizens voting.

You fools have searched and searched for those "millions of illegals" and never found any.

It's time for you to admit it's a lie.
His article said there were 149.
I'd be panicking if I were a Republican.

New Topics

Forum List

Back