You Reap What Ya Sow

You can be against the terrorist attacks and still not be for lashing out and invading countries in reaction to it. Not supporting the US's reaction DOES NOT mean that you condone the terrorists actions.

So you think we shouldnt fight terrorism?

Just wondering, why do YOU keep trying to SKEW what Article 15 says, and why do YOU keep trying to "put words in his mouth" so to speak?

cause i'M DEFORMED.. COMRADE.

You can be against the terrorist attacks and still not be for lashing out and invading countries in reaction to it. Not supporting the US's reaction DOES NOT mean that you condone the terrorists actions.

Just wondering, why do YOU keep trying to SKEW what Article 15 says, and why do YOU keep trying to "put words in his mouth" so to speak?

No. The real question is why is he continually trying to skew what I say. I am just bringing him back on track.

Islamic fundys are everywhere. To fight the terrorists, you'd have to go to almost every country on Earth.

You can't get rid of terrorism.

War on Terror...like War on Poverty or War on Drugs.

absolutely correct. you can't fight a war against a tactic

oh hell, and wan't it democwats who said "doing something is better than doing nothing"?

Forum List

Back