You Really Do Need More Mods!

It's 9:30 CST, there's ELEVEN HUNDRED USERS on the board, and ONE MOD and cearel_killer.

I see more often than not late at night and early morning where there's no admin or moderation AT ALL!

You really do need more mods, probably DOUBLE what you have now. If mods were still allowed to conduct themselves same as the members, I could still be helping out.

What are you afraid of?

It's 9:30 CST, there's ELEVEN HUNDRED USERS on the board, and ONE MOD and cearel_killer.

I see more often than not late at night and early morning where there's no admin or moderation AT ALL!

You really do need more mods, probably DOUBLE what you have now. If mods were still allowed to conduct themselves same as the members, I could still be helping out.

What are you afraid of?

What isn't he afraid of?

wow, what a tremendous loss for all of us, pole

#1 troll on the board... right here... smelideli... FIRST POST after mine, and this is EXACLTY what c_k is saying he is going to clean up in the political section.

You are an ASS-HOLE, del, NOTHING SHORT OF, your existence here is PATHETIC, and truly, if I owned the board, you would be banned, permanently... you are an ASS-HOLE. You contribute VERY LITTLE to this board, other than the CRAP like you did above. You're fucking PATHETIC... dude... PATHETIC, period.

Last edited:

I thought you got bounced over a threat to use weapons against the government. :confused:
Well you thought WRONG.

Oh yeah, I know you're just talking SHIT again ravioli... you dumb SLUT. You'd be doing yourself and the world a favor if you shut your fucking dripping GASH.

#1 troll on the board... right here... smelideli... FIRST POST after mine, and this is EXACLTY what c_k is saying he is going to clean up in the political section.

You are an ASS-HOLE, del, NOTHING SHORT OF, your existence here is PATHETIC, and truly, if I owned the board, you would be banned, permanently... you are an ASS-HOLE. You contribute VERY LITTLE to this board, other than the CRAP like you did above. You're fucking PATHETIC... dude... PATHETIC, period.

freakout.png

Yeah, that's exactly what we need on staff...a fucking insane stalker who personally contacts members and their family.

:rolleyes:
What the FUCK are talking about shit for brains?

We can have ADMIN clear this up right NOW.

You're still but hurt because I called attention to the mod section and admin about an action you took...yeah... you want to air the fucking dirty laundry you cock sucker... let's go for it... you're STILL mad... well fuck you... let's end it you dwelling in the past little no life mother fucker.

1,000 of them are bots

There should be a rule that people who've opted out of rep are automatically disqualified from becoming a mod.

Just because.
Not a bad idea....shows too thin skin.
Oh there ya go AquaAthena... see you're girlfriend agrees with this shit?

It appears that you and I everyone that just doesn't give a damn about rep have THIN SKIN!

I didn't know... did you? Check the post I quoted... you're buddy Syreen "THANKED" that post.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's exactly what we need on staff...a fucking insane stalker who personally contacts members and their family.

:rolleyes:
What the FUCK are talking about shit for brains?

We can have ADMIN clear this up right NOW.

You're still but hurt because I called attention to the mod section and admin about an action you took...yeah... you want to air the fucking dirty laundry you cock sucker... let's go for it... you're STILL mad... well fuck you... let's end it you dwelling in the past little no life mother fucker.

:beer: and :popcorn:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
There should be a rule that people who've opted out of rep are automatically disqualified from becoming a mod.

Just because.

It appears that you and I everyone that just doesn't give a damn about rep have THIN SKIN!

I didn't know... did you? Check the post I quoted... you're buddy Syreen "THANKED" that post.

:popcorn:

barmaid...a refill please

What are you afraid of?

how much time do you have?

Just because.
Not a bad idea....shows too thin skin.

:lol:

You alright? You sound flustered.

more caps, pole, more caps

:thup:

Forum List

Back