You Really Do Need More Mods!

How do you tell how many Mods there are, or present? Where is this info?

I'm here a month and have yet to figure out who they are, where they are, or how to communicate with them. What the site needs is to clarify that, because I can say as a user, it's a mystery.

Must be the Ninja training.

:confused:?
That's a big help.

On your top bar - Quick Links, then scroll down to whos on line. Mods in orange.

I'm here a month and have yet to figure out who they are, where they are, or how to communicate with them. What the site needs is to clarify that, because I can say as a user, it's a mystery.

Must be the Ninja training.

:confused:?
That's a big help.

:lol:

Red names denote admins, orange names denote moderators.

It's 9:30 CST, there's ELEVEN HUNDRED USERS on the board, and ONE MOD and cearel_killer.

I see more often than not late at night and early morning where there's no admin or moderation AT ALL!

You really do need more mods, probably DOUBLE what you have now. If mods were still allowed to conduct themselves same as the members, I could still be helping out.

You've been here a month and don't know mods names are in orange, admins names are in red, and you don't know how to send a PM? :cuckoo:

It's 9:30 CST, there's ELEVEN HUNDRED USERS on the board, and ONE MOD and cearel_killer.

I see more often than not late at night and early morning where there's no admin or moderation AT ALL!

You really do need more mods, probably DOUBLE what you have now. If mods were still allowed to conduct themselves same as the members, I could still be helping out.

You can't always see us. ;)

Thanks. No, I had no idea since it doesn't seem to be written down anywhere. And if you ask questions you get attacked.

How stuff on this site works reminds me (and this will sound mean) of New Orleans... nothing spelled out, you just have to know somebody. You'll be driving along and suddenly there's a ramp. No sign, just a ramp. Where does it go? You just have to know somebody. People will give directions like "turn left where the K&B used to be". It's curious.

Last edited:

Three cheers for Invisimods. :thup:

Thanks. No, I had no idea since it doesn't seem to be written down anywhere. And if you ask questions you get attacked.

How stuff on this site works reminds me (and this will sound mean) of New Orleans... nothing spelled out, you just have to know somebody. You'll be driving along and suddenly there's a ramp. No sign, just a ramp. Where does it go? You just have to know somebody. People will give directions like "turn left where the K&B used to be". It's curious.

Good luck with the secret handshake. Err...maybe you should forget I even brought it up.

No, but we can hear you a long way away. Try tennies instead of heels.

Shhhhh ... You're supposed to just figure crap out and then pretend that it makes sense.

Shhhhh ... You're supposed to just figure crap out and then pretend that it makes sense.

Kinda like your posts...........

There should be a rule that people who've opted out of rep are automatically disqualified from becoming a mod.

Just because.

I generally oppose rules just because I oppose rules, but, since we have them even though we don't really need them, that really should be one.

I believe a Mod needs to be sane; sorry you couldn't meet the MQ'S.

Iirc, he actually was already a mod.

It's a scary world sometimes.

It isn't written down anywhere because vBulletin is the standard software used for forums and most of us know the little quirks it has. Some of us even know how to do things with it that the staff on multiple forums routinely tell us cannot be done.

Alternatively, you could download the readily available FAQ for vBulletin and read it.

That would require you be able to read, which does leave you in a quandary.

I think we have plenty of mods but I must admit I saw you on the board the other day and was thinking you need to show up more. I forgot you were a mod.

Alan shows up occasionally, I saw Newbie only after she was a mod for maybe years. TDII shows up overnight and so does Oddball. The admins show up more than some of you.

I think we have plenty of mods but I must admit I saw you on the board the other day and was thinking you need to show up more. I forgot you were a mod.

Alan shows up occasionally, I saw Newbie only after she was a mod for maybe years. TDII shows up overnight and so does Oddball. The admins show up more than some of you.

I come on at night and delete some spam. Right after I became a mod many people at my work quit or had babies so I was working a lot of overtime. Then the last few weeks I have been working overtime due to the flu season.

No, but we can hear you a long way away. Try tennies instead of heels.

I wish I could wear heels more. Lol
These days my wardrobe consists of scrubs, scrubs, and Nikes, oh and more scrubs. I actually bought some new cute scrubs.

Forum List

Back