You Really Do Need More Mods!

you have broken the "no family" rule.

eat shit you fucking internet stalker:eusa_shifty:

:lol:

Willow turned off replies....yet she attacks people who turn off reps?

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2330 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
boo hoo

Regards,
Wee-willow-tweedly-dum-dee-dum-dum

you're a fucking liar and a drama queen too. or,, perhaps you care to link the post in which I have attacked anyone who choose to turn off their reps. We'll wait toilet bowl drinker.

Just looking at the last 8 pages it is clear why many people shouldn't have power. Evening and overnight are usually when I am on. And I am actually sane.

Oh there ya go AquaAthena... see you're girlfriend agrees with this shit?

It appears that you and I everyone that just doesn't give a damn about rep have THIN SKIN!

I didn't know... did you? Check the post I quoted... you're buddy Syreen "THANKED" that post.
Hey rant king, Aqua Athena didn't say that.

Calm down, psycho ranter.

i think he is pointing out a post to AA about ME thanking it.

Apparently you are in danger of losing his regard, or maybe AA is, if you people don't act in a manner that pleases him.

Thanks. No, I had no idea since it doesn't seem to be written down anywhere. And if you ask questions you get attacked.

How stuff on this site works reminds me (and this will sound mean) of New Orleans... nothing spelled out, you just have to know somebody. You'll be driving along and suddenly there's a ramp. No sign, just a ramp. Where does it go? You just have to know somebody. People will give directions like "turn left where the K&B used to be". It's curious.

Or Boston.

Hit the top left "USMessageBoard." Drop to the bottom of the forums list. You will see links in the center of the page. One says "Mark forums read" and the other says "View Forum Leaders." That way you know who is in charge, even if they are not currently online.

Hey rant king, Aqua Athena didn't say that.

Calm down, psycho ranter.

i think he is pointing out a post to AA about ME thanking it.

Apparently you are in danger of losing his regard, or maybe AA is, if you people don't act in a manner that pleases him.
And, don't you dare be pro-Choice....he'll make up shit and infract you soon after you say something about being pro-Choice.

Yeah, that's exactly what we need on staff...a fucking insane stalker who personally contacts members and their family.

:rolleyes:
What the FUCK are talking about shit for brains?

We can have ADMIN clear this up right NOW.

You're still but hurt because I called attention to the mod section and admin about an action you took...yeah... you want to air the fucking dirty laundry you cock sucker... let's go for it... you're STILL mad... well fuck you... let's end it you dwelling in the past little no life mother fucker.

in my administration you will be a mod.

Yeah, that's exactly what we need on staff...a fucking insane stalker who personally contacts members and their family.

You're still but hurt because I called attention to the mod section and admin about an action you took...yeah... you want to air the fucking dirty laundry you cock sucker... let's go for it... you're STILL mad... well fuck you... let's end it you dwelling in the past little no life mother fucker.
Still waiting, little man.

in my administration you will be a mod.

:lol: Mine too.

Forum List

Back