You Really Do Need More Mods!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
It's 9:30 CST, there's ELEVEN HUNDRED USERS on the board, and ONE MOD and cearel_killer.

I see more often than not late at night and early morning where there's no admin or moderation AT ALL!

You really do need more mods, probably DOUBLE what you have now. If mods were still allowed to conduct themselves same as the members, I could still be helping out.

It's 9:30 CST, there's ELEVEN HUNDRED USERS on the board, and ONE MOD and cearel_killer.

I see more often than not late at night and early morning where there's no admin or moderation AT ALL!

You really do need more mods, probably DOUBLE what you have now. If mods were still allowed to conduct themselves same as the members, I could still be helping out.

I thought you got bounced over a threat to use weapons against the government. :confused:

How do you tell how many Mods there are, or present? Where is this info?

I'm here a month and have yet to figure out who they are, where they are, or how to communicate with them. What the site needs is to clarify that, because I can say as a user, it's a mystery.

I'm here a month and have yet to figure out who they are, where they are, or how to communicate with them. What the site needs is to clarify that, because I can say as a user, it's a mystery.

Must be the Ninja training.

I believe a Mod needs to be sane; sorry you couldn't meet the MQ'S.

Must be the Ninja training.

:confused:?
That's a big help.

I believe a Mod needs to be sane; sorry you couldn't meet the MQ'S.

You'd think they would hold admin to a higher standard too. Who knew? :eusa_silenced:

Forum List

Back