You really aren't Right to Life!

I might vote for Ron. not...even though I like him he seems like a radical, not a conservative. Gingrich lost me on investing for retirement in the stock market and ending social security. Anyone remember 14,500? One catastrophe and it's another crash. Bachman gets a pretty pass. Santorum thinks only black people use public assistance. All statistics aside, the numbers are the numbers and it isn't true. What else will he lie about? Perry has Bush likeability but recently wanted to secede from the union. That's pretty extreme. Calling me a failure reduces me to your immature level of "I know you are but what am I". On the playground I'd beat your ass and enjoy doing the community service after my vacation.

Wow. Summarized like a man who REALLY shouldn't be voting. Could you have any less grasp of the important issues and who the candidates are? I mean, without some sort of elective surgery?

I'm willing to listen, you break it down. What are the important issues? I bet you thought McCain and Palin were gonna win last time when you voted. Only communists think the government is responsible for job creation. Crying about the economy is a waste of tears.

Sorry. I'm not a Grown-Up 101 teacher. If you can't figure life out on your own, you're too hopeless to be worth my time.

I am, however, deeply amused by the idea of the fool who started this thread to tell us that we "weren't really right to life" because we didn't want to fund his sorry existence is now bitching - completely erroneously - about OTHER people thinking the government is responsible for things.

Oh, and your pathetic little neg? Voting isn't about "your right". It's about your responsibility. It's the fact that you don't understand that that MOST makes you someone who shouldn't be voting.

The more you talk, the more you're an example of everything that's wrong with this country, starting with its education system.

Talking about fornication with Derk is what is right about this country? Go back to playing with your crotch while men work.

I agree with you on one point. Wasting one breath playing mind tennis with you does prove I have a sorry existence. Go rule the world girl! Santorum/Palin 2012!!!

yes but I think it is more annoying than Cecilie. I think I could take my show to you tube I get right lamers so worked up... Rush finally has some competition. She keeps coming back for more.lol

You scream for free market capitalism but beg for bailouts and help from the government when you lose your job. You just forget the war on terror you started, ignore the deficit you built after Clinton, and now blame Obama for a shifty economy. It's you who doesn't understand the depths of the problems. Who created Sadamn and the mujahideen? Americans....

You smoke WAY too much dope.

I'm just sayin.....

You scream for free market capitalism but beg for bailouts and help from the government when you lose your job. You just forget the war on terror you started, ignore the deficit you built after Clinton, and now blame Obama for a shifty economy. It's you who doesn't understand the depths of the problems. Who created Sadamn and the mujahideen? Americans....

You smoke WAY too much dope.

I'm just sayin.....

I'll drop anytime you want.

Forum List

Back