You ready to attack Iran?

I think the Lebanon battle a few years ago showed us all that Israel is not the invincible force they once were. I think they would think hard and long before attacking Iran now.

I think the Lebanon battle a few years ago showed us all that Israel is not the invincible force they once were. I think they would think hard and long before attacking Iran now.

I'm not so sure about that.

Their airforce can reach Iran, can't it?

I can see them taking out a facility or two that they consider a threat to their existence.

I'm not really versed on nation's military capabilities, but I think Isreal's AF is capable of a mission like that.

Bhen the shit would really hit the fan, of course.

i disagree. there is an image to maintain and a western nation to hide behind. if israel said fuck it and launched an attack they'd lose popular western support and get their asses handed to em by about 5 muslim nations.

it's like the scrawny kid on the playground talking shit while his big friends are around.

Ya cause those same 5 nations pulled it off against a poorly armed and trained Israel in 1948, 1956 and 1967? That scrawny kid has tossed the muslim bullies about like rag dolls for years.

As for Lebanon, Israel hardly lost except for what they tried to do. Go ahead see what happens to conventional armies attacking them.

Ohh and what 5 nations would it be again?

Ya cause those same 5 nations pulled it off against a poorly armed and trained Israel in 1948, 1956 and 1967? That scrawny kid has tossed the muslim bullies about like rag dolls for years.

As for Lebanon, Israel hardly lost except for what they tried to do. Go ahead see what happens to conventional armies attacking them.

Ohh and what 5 nations would it be again?

Those same five nations didn't have the benefit of being armed by a modern russia THEN. You are acting like the dominance of fucking third world countries is brave or something... WHILE being fed western supplies, no less.

and yes, even israel will admit that lebennon was a failure. Did they get their kidnapped soldiers back? no. Did they destroy Hez? no. It's one of the prime flaws that the haters of Olmert like to bring up. Indeed, "conventional army"? dont you mean that "SECRET" nuclear power that we allow?

Lebennon, Syria, Iran, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Not to mention Libya (lets face it, kadafi's fear was to be blamed for terrorist by the US), Algeria and Morrocco. ALL easily muslim dominant.

Each of them would cooagulate like a fucking blood clot the day israel attacked without the backing of the US. don't think so? Ask yourself why we don't see the third temple rebuilt. Zionists are usually ballsy while stationed behind the pantleg of the west. Feel free to ponder why we wont see the jewish nation bing a wrecking ball to temple mount for the sake of the next temple of solomon.

...and an empty Strategic Reserve. Good God.

The funniest thing about their emptying the Reserve idea was they were only taking about 70 million barrels of Oil. That is only 3.5 DAYS worth of oil. It would have had even less effect on price than the drilling they say they opposed because it wont help.

Auuuh the dogma of political propaganda, who do you trust, what do you trust, why do you trust??? ive alway heard where theres smoke there is fire. Do you think that Iran is just Bullshitting us???lol absolutly not they love political and economic sanctions, it buys them time. So whatever it is we decide to do, we best be sure, because i bet when Iran has perfected their objective itll be to late.....imminate danger says it lightly, mark it down......

My pet theory:

Iran fought for 8? years against an Army (Iraq) that we rolled over in weeks.

I believe that the WMD rationalization was secondary to the tactical need to flank Iran on three sides. i.e. Afghanistan to the East, Iraq to the West and the Indian Ocean to the South.

Pakistan is an unknown. The recent bombing of Indian interests may seal their fate.

Syria is Israels. Or we could go west and take them out as well. The problem is that we are stretched thin. This whole thing could go South real quick.

Just my opinion.

It could go Nuclear, if not mistakin, i beleive Pakisan and India, both have Nukes and Iran as well real soon(with enough, talks, negotiations, sanctions and treaties we'll have bought Iran enough time to join the club) India and Pakistan -- On the Nuclear Threshold and NewsHour Extra: India and Pakistan History - March 29, 2000 Now most on here would say the possibility's crazy maybe from our American stand point, but to the Arabs and Indians its a whole different set of rules...We'll just have to wait and see????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back