You people who want to attack Iran

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Are you willing to send your children for the preplanned wars of the Neo-Cons and AAE elites?

Is it worth your children? If not, you should stop supporting it. Instead it would seem its perfectly fine other peoples children should die for your blood lust.

The Attack on Iran has nothing to do with protecting us, instead its the geo political goals for the rich, like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Royals etc. And they happen to hate the American people, well most people on the Earth. But you would die for them?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k]Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran - YouTube[/ame]

FOUR YEARS before the Iraq invasion,

The Book the Grand Chess board was written here is a review of that book by Dr Monteith

Zbigniew Brzezinski stage-managed our foreign policy from 1977 to 1981. He knew that American aid to the mujahideen would lead to Soviet intervention and draw us into a bloody conflict. After reading Brzezinski's book, The Grand Chessboard, I'm convinced he planned a series of battles in the Middle East. America is going to war with Iraq, and may go to war with other countries in that region. If we defeat the Arab nations, the Rockefellers and their friends will control the oil reserves of Central Asia, and dominate the world.

Radio Liberty Newsletter - April 2002

Bush%20Sr.jpg

"Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a new world order came about through the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end"
1990 February 28 President Bush in fund raising speech in SF

Last edited:
We won't have to worry about attacking Iran. It won't be one of our choices. It will be to defend ourselves or surrender.

We won't have to worry about attacking Iran. It won't be one of our choices. It will be to defend ourselves or surrender.

If we attack Iran than Russia and China jumps in against us, yes theres a real possibility that we will have those two options. The blood of millions of americans will be on your hands for getting us into such a war.

Are you willing to send your children for the preplanned wars of the Neo-Cons and AAE elites?

Is it worth your children? If not, you should stop supporting it. Instead it would seem its perfectly fine other peoples children should die for your blood lust.
I look at it, this way.

We've already got "allies", in Iran!!!

(....Even though "conservatives", in the U.S., would consider them "products of the '60s")

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

Why would we want to turn them into a hard-core, nationalistic, insurgency???
321.gif

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc[/ame]​

Last edited:

I look at it, this way.

(....Even though "conservatives", in the U.S., would consider them "products of the '60s")

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

321.gif

What as stupid fuck............

s0n.............your Messiah has already started with war with Iran.:coffee:

How about some more maple nut crunch?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20111207&articleId=28093

Last edited:

I look at it, this way.

321.gif

What as stupid fuck.....

Run-along, Skippy.

107.gif

We need to mind our own business.....and, let Iran work-out their own problems....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]​

I look at it, this way.

321.gif

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc[/ame]​
Rick Steves has a great video on his visit to Iran. He interviews Iranian citizens, as well as showing their country. The people are very pro-America.

Anti semitism on this board makes me sick.those iranian people should be freed of oppressing regime. Not nationbuilding,or mass troops,but precise tech eliminate the regime and its.nukes.

Who said anything about war? We have the technology to blow them back 100 years without crossing into Iranian air space.

Anti semitism on this board makes me sick.those iranian people should be freed of oppressing regime. Not nationbuilding,or mass troops,but precise tech eliminate the regime and its.nukes.
Like the precise strikes in Iraq, which killed hundreds of thousands of innocents?

Like the precise strikes in Iraq, which killed hundreds of thousands of innocents?

Yeah, it's NOT in our national interest to launch a war against Iran and possibly get into a larger scale war. Israel can wipe its OWN ASS. Not our job. Who the fuck does israel thinks it is?:confused:

If we attack Iran than Russia and China jumps in against us, yes theres a real possibility that we will have those two options. The blood of millions of americans will be on your hands for getting us into such a war.

Russia and China will do no such thing. You'll believe anything huh.

And then Bush included them in his idiotic "Axis of Evil".

http://merln.ndu.edu/archive/MilitaryReview/hart.pdf

take this quick quiz:

In which Islamic theocracy were there immediate and repeated public outpourings of sympathy for Americans following the 9/11 attacks in 2001? If you did not know about the several candlelight vigils in Iran, you are not alone. In fact, few Americans know that hundreds of Iranians gathered publicly to pay their respects and to show their solidarity with the American people, first on 13 September, then in two other vigils. The crowds chanted “Death to terrorism!” “Death to Bin Laden!” and, “America: condolences, condolences!” Three days after the attacks, a moment of silence for the American tragedy was held before the start of the World Cup-qualifying soccer game, the same day the Tehran Friday prayer leader said the terrorist attacks against America were “heart-rending. . . . Everyone condemns, denounces, and is saddened . . . by it.”1 While note of the candlelight vigils appeared in some Western papers, The Wall Street Journal, for example, Iranian sympathy for the U.S. terrorist tragedy is largely unknown here.2

Not wanting to attack Iran isn't Anti Jewish. And they don't have nukes, and its the AAE who wants to attack. The AAE also includes Rothschild who put Israel on the map, not for the Jewish people, but for geo political efforts they planned to use in the future...like now.

As my daughter is yet unborn, I dont think I would support sending her to Iran to fight. However, if she chose to join the military when she came of age, I would not oppose her going to fight for her country. That, of course, is her choice.

As my daughter is yet unborn, I dont think I would support sending her to Iran to fight. However, if she chose to join the military when she came of age, I would not oppose her going to fight for her country. That, of course, is her choice.

Attacking Iran isn't fighting for America, its fighting for the geo political designs for the Power Elite (AAE) who want the USA destroyed and their gain of a NWO which they will rule.

The USA doesn't exist in the NWO.

Forum List

Back