You People Drive Me Crazy!

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
Your support everything, but his Foreign Policy.. okay
You Support Our Troops with Every Drop of Blood in your body...YEAH!!
The troops support him more than any other GOP candidate combined....your a Paultard

I don't understand if the troops, the leadership in Israel, and many in the intelligence community agree with him on rebuilding our defenses and modernizing some of our forces while disengaging in areas around the world, but the media frames talking points that led us into wars like Iraq (Where Colin Powell and others noted it as bad intelligence) we are tards and cowards..?

This can only mean your support for the troops is on the surface, you have no problem supporting the troops as long as they are quiet and don't speak their mind. Which means you are the cowards who refuse to tell the troops how you really feel about their opinions and life. Your willing to send us off to die on foreign sand to stir up hornets nest around the world that will lead to blowback in years to come and you expect us to believe that your the intellectuals of this argument?

Last edited:
I must be one of those few who don't believe... I was in the military for over 20 years and retired. I still think Ron Paul is an idiot and no, I don't support him. He has a few good ideas but mostly he's as crazy as a shit house rat.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Classical liberalism is dead. What we have now are all big government statists that want to retain and expand the power they have over the people. Same as it ever was. We gave liberty a try, but people are just too damn afraid of the risks and dangers associated with freedom. They would prefer perceived safety and security.

It's game over is all. Maybe again in another few hundred years another country will emerge and attempt to give people freedom again. I'm not counting on it. Until then, this countries great experiment is almost concluded.

The troops support him more than any other GOP candidate combined....your a Paultard

I don't understand if the troops, the leadership in Israel, and many in the intelligence community agree with him on rebuilding our defenses and modernizing some of our forces while disengaging in areas around the world, but the media frames talking points that led us into wars like Iraq (Where Colin Powell and others noted it as bad intelligence) we are tards and cowards..?

This can only mean your support for the troops is on the surface, you have no problem supporting the troops as long as they are quiet and don't speak their mind. Which means you are the cowards who refuse to tell the troops how you really feel about their opinions and life. Your willing to send us off to die on foreign sand to stir up hornets nest around the world that will lead to blowback in years to come and you expect us to believe that your the intellectuals of this argument?

It just can't happen. He's not a Big Government NWO Globalist. So the Global Elite assholes will never allow Ron Paul to be President. It is very very sad, but it is what it is.

Geeze.. calm the fuck down. Paul is a batshit crazy moonbeam... deal with it.

Classical liberalism is dead. What we have now are all big government statists that want to retain and expand the power they have over the people. Same as it ever was. We gave liberty a try, but people are just too damn afraid of the risks and dangers associated with freedom. They would prefer perceived safety and security.

It's game over is all. Maybe again in another few hundred years another country will emerge and attempt to give people freedom again. I'm not counting on it. Until then, this countries great experiment is almost concluded.

Unfortunately, you are 100% correct. It's all about the Big Government domination now. And it's coming from both Political Parties. Very dark days ahead for sure.

Last edited:

Don't throw in the towel yet....Dr. Paul's numbers in the first three primary states were up between 200%-350%.

The message is right...We just need a better messenger.

This can only mean your support for the troops is on the surface,

Yup, and I wouldn't call it support at all, not even with the modifier - "artificial". I don't know how anyone could call being a puppet in the neocon war agenda, which will lead to unnecessary death and destruction, "support".

Nonetheless, these wing-nuts will hide behind false facades of bravado and patriotism in order to rationalize the unnecessary deaths of our countrymen and innocent civilians due to a misguided worldview and foreign policy.

Despite the loud-mouth rhetoric of how crazy Ron Paul's foreign policy is, let us look at his top three contributors, shall we? And one can easily compare the field of candidates and their top donors, but using the drop down menu on the right. The results are startlingly different.
Top Contributors to Ron Paul | OpenSecrets

Let us compare his contribution from the military to the other neocon wingnuts.
Rep-Field-piechart1-sm.gif

Ron Paul Campaign Raises Most Donations from Military*|*Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

All hail the grand poobah of the RONULAN EMPIRE!

Ron Paul has less chance at becoming President than my dog.
Most people who meet him LIKE my dog despite being fucking dumb as a box of rocks.
My dog that is.

All hail the grand poobah of the RONULAN EMPIRE!

Ron Paul has less chance at becoming President than my dog.
Most people who meet him LIKE my dog despite being fucking dumb as a box of rocks.
My dog that is.

.. Rick Santorum?

And Ron Paul wouldn't have an Empire in would be the Ronulan Republic, your dog would of got that one champ.

Forum List

Back