You no Longer Have the Right to Privacy

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDSCC5iR_DE]YouTube - How is Big Brother watching you???[/ame] You gave it up to the gov.

How ignorant.

The Constitution defines the limited powers of government. It says nothing about the limited rights of individuals.

Every time you let the Gov. put up a camera or things like the patriot act in the name of safety, you give up your right . But you can't get it back later its to late then.

My entire day can be tracked merely by someone accessing my atm activity. We gave it up to big brother a long time ago.

My entire day can be tracked merely by someone accessing my atm activity. We gave it up to big brother a long time ago.

But now they're watching your ever move.

so go under the radar. crawl into the fetal position. hide out in some compound in utah. don't use banks... don't use credit cards... don't own anything.

what a great way to live!

But now they're watching your ever move.

so go under the radar. crawl into the fetal position. hide out in some compound in utah. don't use banks... don't use credit cards... don't own anything.

what a great way to live!

Thats the way I live.

I use a proxy to post my thoughts, that way I don't have to use a computer. :lol:

according to the pretend constitutionalists there is no right of privacy because the exact words aren't in the constitution.

You haven't quite worked out this whole Constitution thing, have you. The Constitution limits the powers granted to the government, not us. We don't get our rights from the Government, we give them certain rights. We did not grant them the right to invade our privacy.

according to the pretend constitutionalists there is no right of privacy because the exact words aren't in the constitution.

You haven't quite worked out this whole Constitution thing, have you. The Constitution limits the powers granted to the government, not us. We don't get our rights from the Government, we give them certain rights. We did not grant them the right to invade our privacy.

They're doing that all on their own.

If you carry a cell phone around, you can always be found.

Or, you can use a prepaid ghetto phone for temporary anonymity, replacing it when it's drained. It's not convenient, but there re choices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjEA9gEEfpU]YouTube - Cell Phones Big Brother is Listening[/ame]

Forum List

Back