You never know who you might be related to.

My uncle was an extra in the scarlet letter, which makes me 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

1. Me and my uncle
2. My uncle and Winona Ryder in THE SCARLET LETTER
3. Winona Ryder and Gary Oldman in BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
4. Gary Oldman and Kevin Bacon in JFK
Which makes you 7 degrees of separation from me.

Kevin Bacon acted in a movie that was filmed in my neighborhood. He had a beer at a local bar where the bartender is best friends with my mailman.

Actually, you are only one degree of separation from me, since you reponded directly to my post.

I just found out that Michaele Salahi of Tareq and Michaele Salahi, White House Gate Crashers, is my second cousin.

event-feature03.jpg

:lol:

Poor you.

My family are from the same area as these dimwits. They intimately know the elder Salahis, and know of the dimwits from them.

Even according to their parents, "Dimwit' is being kind to them.

These two are gold-bricking, dead-beats who don't pay their bills. Neither have ever had a paying job. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves to make a living. They are a pretend Barbie and Fat Middle-Aged Ken playing high-society trollops.

They don't have a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out.

The elder Salahi's have all the money. They cut off Junior and his little Barbie Doll when they got married. Seems Ma and Pa Salahi don't care for Barbie and don't want her to get her mitts on *THEIR* money.

EVER.

They dislike her so badly they bankrupted their vineyard to ensure she got NOTHING and NO CLAIM to it.

So....good luck to you and your rellies. They're dirtbags (except for the elder Salahis who are actually very nice people who really are aghast at their son and his wife).

Oh, and I am related to:

1. Margaret Mitchell (author of Gone with the Wind) - Maternal Grandfather's 1st Cousin. Mom had an autographed 1st Edition of the book. Stolen while in Mayflower Moving Company storage during cross-country move in 1968. We still look for it on E-bay from time to time.
2. A former governor of Massachussets (at the turn of the century/early 1900's). Not naming names, as would give away my true identity, since his name is part of my name.
3. Protege to Henry Kissinger (late 60's - 70's). Now at State Dept as Undersecretary under Hillary C.
4. Tobey Maguire - Distantly related cousin several generations twice removed or some such shit. Never met the guy and he wouldn't know who the fuck I am.

There's more but I forget. Those are my big claims to fame.

My sis dated one of Jim Beam's grandsons. Thank God they didn't marry. He was an absolute dickhead.

She should have had sex with Jack Daniels grandson "Shooter" Daniels in revenge.

You sure you aren't thinking of Waylon Jennings son "Shooter" Jennings?

As an aside: I found a picture of Shooter Jennings with his arm around my brother's wife in a very familar kind of way--a way one shouldn't be touching another man's wife (found it on her girlfriend's MySpace of all places).

Quickly e-mailed the link to my brother. He checked wifey's phone and found some filthy texts from Shooter. Within days the divorce was in the works.

Damm I hated that bitch! Was never so glad to find that picture and get rid of her once and for all. My kids called her "Aunt Fred". That's how much they liked her. :rofl:

Moral of the story: Don't fuck with my big brother---his little sister has his back! Always.

And to think, Shooter Jennings is such a lack of talent he could not even write a country song out of the experience.

Gene pools top up to their natural level and then drain.

Last edited:
I would say Harrison but at least he had the good grace to check out before he fucked things up.

Still, he did introduce the term Tippecanoe into the American historical lexicon and that is a fun word to say.

Do not be ashamed.

I am told I am related to Alexander Hamilton's dueling coach.

Still, he did introduce the term Tippecanoe into the American historical lexicon and that is a fun word to say.

Do not be ashamed.

I am told I am related to Alexander Hamilton's dueling coach.
:lol:

But, I do have some shady characters in my own bloodline - judges, politicians, 'activists' (;)) - in PA.

Some braindead atheist was saying we're all related to chimps- something about cousins :cuckoo:

Then this Christian told me we're all a bunch of inbred sinners:cuckoo:

I think all the sane people caught the last comet out of here

699p1.gif

But, I do have some shady characters in my own bloodline - judges, politicians, 'activists' (;)) - in PA.

Shady characters usually provide needed oxygen to any blood line.

As for the in PA thing, that can either mean Pennsylvania or a bar I have spent far too much of my life in.

You tell me.

My uncle was an extra in the scarlet letter, which makes me 4 degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

1. Me and my uncle
2. My uncle and Winona Ryder in THE SCARLET LETTER
3. Winona Ryder and Gary Oldman in BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA
4. Gary Oldman and Kevin Bacon in JFK
Which makes you 7 degrees of separation from me.

Kevin Bacon acted in a movie that was filmed in my neighborhood. He had a beer at a local bar where the bartender is best friends with my mailman.

Actually, you are only one degree of separation from me, since you reponded directly to my post.
True.
We make a circle of degrees of separation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back