You NEVER Know when you Last Day is...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Girl killed by falling rock identified

LARIMER COUNTY - Authorities have released the identity of the 17-year-old-girl that was killed by a falling rock in the green space behind the town hall parking lot in Estes Park.

The Larimer County Coroner says Audra Brownell of Sparta Michigan died at the scene after she was hit by a falling rock at about 3:40 p.m. on Thursday.

---

Damn...

:)

peace...

One has to wonder what Audra Brownell of Sparta, Michigan was doing in the green space behind the town hall parking lot in Estes Park at 3:40pm on June 17th, 2010.

9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Girl killed by falling rock identified

LARIMER COUNTY - Authorities have released the identity of the 17-year-old-girl that was killed by a falling rock in the green space behind the town hall parking lot in Estes Park.

The Larimer County Coroner says Audra Brownell of Sparta Michigan died at the scene after she was hit by a falling rock at about 3:40 p.m. on Thursday.

---

Damn...

peace...

One has to wonder what Audra Brownell of Sparta, Michigan was doing in the green space behind the town hall parking lot in Estes Park at 3:40pm on June 17th, 2010.

Enjoying the Outdoors?...

Ever been to Estes?...

Packed with People and Elk...

I've Posted Pics here of it...

05-16-2010-kdk-estes-m.jpg

About a month ago...

No Rocks fell on us though.

peace...

---

Damn...

peace...

Ever been to Estes?...

About a month ago...

peace...

I've never been to Estes...nor will I.

At least until two other people are killed there by falling boulders...you know...bad things happen in threes.

Ever been to Estes?...

About a month ago...

peace...

I've never been to Estes...nor will I.

At least until two other people are killed there by falling boulders...you know...bad things happen in threes.

Since it's NEVER happened there before... :lol:

peace...

One of the things I remember quite well about the time I spent living in Colorado is that there are a lot of signs that say "Watch for falling rocks".

Forum List

Back