You need to bring back the thumbs down or red x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the leftists here were particularly adept at it.

Westwall is projecting again. Or, more correctly, he's lying to everyone's face.

When I was a noob with low rep, Westwall would gleefully neg with me his high rep, and then gloat about it to me in messages. He was the board's worst rep-bully. I've still got his messages saved. To bad I can't repeat them here. Westwall would even regularly neg me multiple times a day, in direct violation of board rules. The penalty for that was supposed to be zeroing out the offender's rep. Yeah, like that was gong to happen to a conservative here.

The conservatives were far worse at bullying for one simple and indisputable reason -- there were and are many more conservatives here than liberals.

You can't dogpile on people without a lot of dogs.

You couldn't rep-bully anyone if you had a low rep score.

Conservatives could and did use rep-cliques to pile positive rep on each other, in ways that liberals couldn't. Since conservatives had the big rep scores, they were the ones doing the bullying.

Poor Westwall. Negging anyone who called him out on his BS was basically his only reason for living. He was so upset when I'd just laugh at him about it, he was upset when he couldn't neg me off the board, and then he was so upset when rep was removed.

Yeah, that's about as bald faced a lie as has been seen on this board. In fact, there are plenty of people from the opposing side who will support me and not you.

I almost never negged, and I never gloated about it when I did because my time is more valuable to me than wasting it in pm when I could more easily insult you in public.

I wasn't here then, but I support you, too, just based upon my observations of the two of you.

Yeah, that's about as bald faced a lie as has been seen on this board.

There's a reason that the majority of the board correctly classifies you as a sociopath.

I almost never negged, and I never gloated about it

And yet I've still got all those gloating PMs.

That's another sociopath thing, trying to gaslight everyone around them. It works on weak-minded authoritarian followers. Sadly for the sociopath, he/she invariably tries it too many times on normal people, and everyone learns the sociopath is a pathological liar.

when I did because my time is more valuable to me than wasting it in pm when I could more easily insult you in public.

You've never had the guts to insult me in public, beyond the initial snarl. That's the point. You can't debate anyone on any topic. You toss your initial insults and conspiracy theories, you get spanked with the facts, you cut and run. That's why you always had to resort to the sleaze.

You should have just kept quiet, you know. We were all willing to leave the past buried, mostly because you're so goddamn boring. However, your outright reversal of history there, by proclaiming that you were really the poor innocent victim, that was just too much to stomach.

Yeah, that's about as bald faced a lie as has been seen on this board.

There's a reason that the majority of the board correctly classifies you as a sociopath.

I almost never negged, and I never gloated about it

And yet I've still got all those gloating PMs.

That's another sociopath thing, trying to gaslight everyone around them. It works on weak-minded authoritarian followers. Sadly for the sociopath, he/she invariably tries it too many times on normal people, and everyone learns the sociopath is a pathological liar.

when I did because my time is more valuable to me than wasting it in pm when I could more easily insult you in public.

You've never had the guts to insult me in public, beyond the initial snarl. That's the point. You can't debate anyone on any topic. You toss your initial insults and conspiracy theories, you get spanked with the facts, you cut and run. That's why you always had to resort to the sleaze.

You should have just kept quiet, you know. We were all willing to leave the past buried, mostly because you're so goddamn boring. However, your outright reversal of history there, by proclaiming that you were really the poor innocent victim, that was just too much to stomach.

Proving yet again that you are a pathological liar. i insult you, in public ALL OF THE TIME! You are, in fact, one of my favorite punching bags. You are basically useless save as a foil to present my arguments. And to be a sociopath you have to feel that the laws don't apply to you. Please point to any post I have ever made where I claim that.

Thanks little silly kitty.

I wasn't here then, but I support you, too, just based upon my observations of the two of you.

And speaking of authoritarian-followers, one just spoke.

It's a shame. It won't turn out well for him. His leaders will rob him blind, and he'll thank them for it.
Another lie, I see. You seem habitual in that regard.

I have always opposed authoritarianism, whether it arises from the left or the right.

Thread closed...this has descended into an a FZ style discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back