You mods have a tough job here

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
It's like what are you supposed to do with all these "shit hole" threads?

It's like all these kids learned a new word today from Trump..lol

I feel like I am in romper room...

Keep up the good work in keeping the 1st ammendment alive here at USMB appreciate you all...

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
They could merge left vs right shithole threads together in their proper left vs right. Lol

Personally, coming here when any topic takes up 90% of the New/active threads, I tend to leave and check again later. I suspect many others do as well.

It's also about time sleeper socks was found out about, cut the head of the snake they disappear.

I'd personally be fine with capping the multiple thread count at 10 or (pick a number). As fascinating as the Shithole/Shithouse drama is, I'm think a hundred friggin threads is sufficient to explore all the nuances.

Keep up the good work in keeping the 1st ammendment alive here at USMB appreciate you all...

There have been so many shit hole threads I think we should have a new section of the forum added we can name it:

The Shit Hole Section.

All threads about all these shit holes would be posted in it and/or moved to it.

“It’s starting to look like a bunch of kids in the back of a minivan,” Kennedy told WDSU reporter Travers Mackel. (John Kennedy, Sen. LA)

The mods have a tough job? I keep posters in line without a ban hammer everyday. :)

^^^^^Poster must have done something really REALLY bad, and hopes serious brown-nosing gets him out of it. LOL

They could merge left vs right shithole threads together in their proper left vs right. Lol

Personally, coming here when any topic takes up 90% of the New/active threads, I tend to leave and check again later. I suspect many others do as well.

USMB just needs to build a 2-holer for those threads :D

prairie-museum-of-art.jpg

I'm not wiping my ass with pages from the Sears catalog.

Ok. For you I'll splurge on the National Enquirer.

Ok. For you I'll splurge on the National Enquirer.

Or you could get some Art of the Deal books from Odd Lots.

There have been so many shit hole threads I think we should have a new section of the forum added we can name it:

The Shit Hole Section.

All threads about all these shit holes would be posted in it and/or moved to it.

I’ve got two shit holes at my house. My parents house which I grew up in had only one shit hole.

Forum List

Back