You might be a Redneck.......

Joz said:
It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of.

You might be a redneck if: It NEVER occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs

Thanks Joz---explains why I like a lot of Texans so much.

no1tovote4 said:
Dangit, I AM a redneck!

And all this time I thought it was just people expounding on a stereotype!

:D

Hey, the first step is admitting it, the next is accepting it, and the last is flaunting it and being proud of who you ARE!

I am a deer-killin, beer-swillin, ice-fishin', hot-dishin', bona-fide Minnesota redneck-and DAMN proud of it! "From my Arctic Cat, to my North Stars hat, I wear on my head yet...."

fuzzykitten99 said:
Hey, the first step is admitting it, the next is accepting it, and the last is flaunting it and being proud of who you ARE!

I am a deer-killin, beer-swillin, ice-fishin', hot-dishin', bona-fide Minnesota redneck-and DAMN proud of it! "From my Arctic Cat, to my North Stars hat, I wear on my head yet...."

Let me see...

I live on a dirt road.

I own horses.

I used to ride bulls.

I listen to country music.

I probably am a "redneck".

Joz said:
It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of.

You might be a redneck if: It NEVER occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs

I know this will start something but I am going to say it anyway.

The title of this thread should be changed.

You might be an AMERICAN if......

GotZoom said:
I know this will start something but I am going to say it anyway.

The title of this thread should be changed.

You might be an AMERICAN if......

You might be a REAL American!

I suppose I'm a "red neck" because I enjoy fishing, carry a gun and hunt....

fuzzykitten99 said:

Let me see...

I live on a dirt road.

I own horses.

I used to ride bulls.

Not a big fan of country music, make rap beats and I rap.... OH and am from/live in the Chicago area... Pretty conservative morally but ethically libertarian.

I also like to fish and hunt.....

Am I a red neck???

fuzzykitten99 said:

Let me see...

I live on a dirt road.

I own horses.

I used to ride bulls.

Not a big fan of country music, make rap beats and I rap.... OH and am from/live in the Chicago area... Pretty conservative morally but ethically libertarian.

I also like to fish and hunt.....

Am I a red neck???

You're a dead from the neck up.

Forum List

Back