You might be a liberal if.............

You have no problems with other people's skin color or personal choices except when they are white and are anti-abortion

Give your Talking Points a rest. If anyone is racist, it is the party of Robert Byrd, former Kleagle in the Ku Klux Klan. It is the party of Barack Obama, the most divisive, most racist president in 100 years. It is the party that OPPPOSED the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It is the party that screams out "Uncle Tom" at any black American who dares to vote Republican. Speaking of abortion, Martin Luther King's daughter says that abortion, supported and promoted by Democrats, kills more black babies every week than the KKK killed in its history.

"Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you." - The Holy Bible

Abortion murders a unique human with unique DNA. Andrea Bocelli's mother was advised to have an abortion for health reasons. She refused and had a world famous tenor to be. There are botched cases of abortion where the adult is thankful to be alive. My niece adopted two children she had to get from Russia because all the abortions here limit the adoptable babies so very much. My friend's grandson was adopted by loving parents 3,000 miles away, such is the scarcity of "unwanted" newborns, as Democrats call their murder victims.

You have no problems with other people's skin color or personal choices except when they are white and are anti-abortion

Give your Talking Points a rest. If anyone is racist, it is the party of Robert Byrd, former Kleagle in the Ku Klux Klan. It is the party of Barack Obama, the most divisive, most racist president in 100 years. It is the party that OPPPOSED the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It is the party that screams out "Uncle Tom" at any black American who dares to vote Republican. Speaking of abortion, Martin Luther King's daughter says that abortion, supported and promoted by Democrats, kills more black babies every week than the KKK killed in its history.

"Before you were conceived in the womb I knew you." - The Holy Bible

Abortion murders a unique human with unique DNA. Andrea Bocelli's mother was advised to have an abortion for health reasons. She refused and had a world famous tenor to be. There are botched cases of abortion where the adult is thankful to be alive. My niece adopted two children she had to get from Russia because all the abortions here limit the adoptable babies so very much. My friend's grandson was adopted by loving parents 3,000 miles away, such is the scarcity of "unwanted" newborns, as Democrats call their murder victims.
you must have read my post wrong, I agree with you.

You might be a liberal if..........
You have more than half a brain and no problems with other people's skin color or personal choices.

You think women should have full control over their bodies to have an abortion, and then turn around and say that the state should decide all your other health care needs.
Nobody says that.
Sure they do.

If the state runs health care they will decide what you do or don't get in terms of health care.

It can change on a whim.

You're a funny guy.

More correct than you can imagine. You, on the other hand, are hateful and condescending.
In other words, sad.
Lol, you should do stand-up.

My newest original pun, sent to friends. I'll make an exception in your case because you're not nearly as hateful as the average liberal.

Game warden boarded a commercial fishing boat off the coast of California. After inspecting their catch of squid, he announced to the captain: "I can write you a ticket that will cost you $5,000 for catching over your limit, or you can give the excess of just two hundred pounds to me and we'll both go our ways. Do we have a deal?"

It was a squid pro quo.

A week ago, this idea hit me after a friend sent me words transposed into other words. He called it scrabble. I corrected him: "anagram." Plural of this gave me another eureka moment:

upload_2019-11-28_12-26-10.png

You MIGHT be a liberal if:

Every debate you have includes calling your opponents
A. Racist
B. Fascist
C. Nazi
D. Stupid

and
E. Calling yourself Rational and Scientific:abgg2q.jpg:

You ARE a liberal if:

Every debate you have includes calling your opponents
A. Racist