You might be a domestic terrorist

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
This is according to the government not me.

405567_403995956331224_88950495_n.jpg

You support 10 out of 11?

Nah... you're not a domestic terrorist

A flaming fucking idiot maybe

But not a domestic terrorist

• Banned
Several links actually.Just type in the title of the thread and look what comes up...seriously someone that has more than 7 days worth of food is a terrorist? Uh we do shopping in 2 week cycles...lol..give me a break

I became one, i disagreed with a democrat and tried to have an opinion.

Oh God, you're a NAZI...oh wait, they're really leftwing...

Musolini hated the Bourgosie like...........the leaders of the French Revolution, who were commies

so we'll call you an anarchist!!!!!!!!!

I became one, i disagreed with a democrat and tried to have an opinion.

Musolini hated the Bourgosie like...........the leaders of the French Revolution, who were commies

dang oh well such i get for freedom of thinking, thank you my friend, :tongue::D

yeah we better notify the FBI pronto!!!!!!!!! Thinking makes you a dangerous man!

dang oh well such i get for freedom of thinking, thank you my friend, :tongue::D

yeah we better notify the FBI pronto!!!!!!!!! Thinking makes you a dangerous man!

it does, but i had to divulge my answer, i picked tastes great

was that he right choice, i might have to ask a democrat?

Hound

The war on terror was invented by the Feds. The purpose is to demand more money and power from people. So when the intelligence and Pentagon are there, the terror will be there too. If there is none, they create one.

Human have hound in their house to protect their family against the wolf. As the hound getting more power, they don't want to be guards any more. They want to be master. So the hound trained some wolf they captured. Let these agent wolf to attack and kill human. Human is frightened. They give hound whatever they demanded -money, power ..... Now hound become master. When they need something, they let the agent wolf have an attack on human, then said, this is a long war, to protect your lives, I need warrantless surveillance, more budget fund, torture prison.... . The hound repeated its demand, "This enemy has struck us, and they will strike again, and we'll give our folks the tools necessary to protect the country," if you don't then the hound "can not protect ourselves".

That's why we saw after 10 years, occasionally a wolf or two were captured. But hundreds of thousands of innocent people died. There is an endless war to control people. A constant blackmail for more power.

Forum List

Back