You mean there is ANOTHER late night Trump hater show?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Who the heck is Seth Myers? I thought the late night Trump bash-o-rama ended with that prissy putz Stephen Colbert. But no! I happen to turn the TV later than normal and this Seth Myers guy is doing Colbert's schtick only worse if you can imagine that. For God's sake how many entertainment shows need to be dedicated to attacking President Trump?

Who the heck is Seth Myers? I thought the late night Trump bash-o-rama ended with that prissy putz Stephen Colbert. But no! I happen to turn the TV later than normal and this Seth Myers guy is doing Colbert's schtick only worse if you can imagine that. For God's sake how many entertainment shows need to be dedicated to attacking President Trump?
This prick was on SNL in the past. He wasn't funny then and he's not funny now. There's a hilarious video on YouTube, that features Seth and many others from 2015-16 making fun of Trump running for president and how had NO chance of winning. Seth makes a REAL ass of himself. He probably can't stand HOW wrong he was and makes fun of our president all the time now to get back at him. Yep, a REAL prick and very UNFUNNY so-called comedian. A true waste of television air space.

That's all you got? Any news that doesn't flatter Trump is fake news, and you say any comedian who makes fun of Trump's crazy, childish behavior not funny. Do you know how pathetic that makes you sound?

That's all you got? Any news that doesn't flatter Trump is fake news, and you say any comedian who makes fun of Trump's crazy, childish behavior not funny. Do you know how pathetic that makes you sound?
You just KNEW a liberal lunatic would chime in. Hilarious!
What's hilarious is that there will be plenty of DJTs base chiming in today to support Donnie Tic Tac. Not to worry...

This prick was on SNL in the past. He wasn't funny then and he's not funny now. There's a hilarious video on YouTube, that features Seth and many others from 2015-16 making fun of Trump running for president and how had NO chance of winning. Seth makes a REAL ass of himself. He probably can't stand HOW wrong he was and makes fun of our president all the time now to get back at him. Yep, a REAL prick and very UNFUNNY so-called comedian. A true waste of television air space.
Yep. Seth’s got himself a severe case of MSNBC/CNN syndrome.

You just KNEW a liberal lunatic would chime in. Hilarious!
What's hilarious is that there will be plenty of DJTs base chiming in today to support Donnie Tic Tac. Not to worry...
And ANOTHER liberal lunatic chimes in. Hilarious!

Forum List

Back