You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

To top that off many private sector employers hate their employees and regard them as garbage.

Very true. I was a good worker. During my time in the slimy corporate world I was recruited often. I was fortunate and blessed enuff to be able to walk off of two jobs...without notice...into a better job. Talk about fulfilling and exhilerating. Perhaps if your boss did a better job you would have no problem attracting drivers from perhaps the largest pool of hard working Americans in a long time.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:
Politically correct people are a bunch of pussies

Private sector has oodles of jobs.
Shit jobs that takes weeks if not months to get and then takes weeks to get paid.
so only the lowest paid employees are getting the shaft? including government restroom cleaners and burger chefs? thats it? but all those who make over 50,000 a year will keep their jobs, right? and this is a crisis?
If you live in an area where it is expensive to live it is, could you live without any income for over a month?

I could live several months without income. You have to have a nest egg these days in case anything goes wrong. Every responsible person should do just that.
Americans are becoming poorer and poorer...there is no safety net like Europe and other countries. You let the government waste your tax money on the stupidest things.

You guys make fun of Europe and you have no clue...if the government shut down in Europe no one will work and their unions will step and fight foe them...here people can do shit.

Forum List

Back