You mean only NOW Democrats are understanding it's all about ideology? A little late

R

rdean

Republicans are waking a sleeping giant. Finally. Democrats are getting "it". This war on common sense and American values.

Look at Planned Parenthood that Republicans want to destroy:

capt.77cbe7cd9de842889a4e52d0cc96e74f-77cbe7cd9de842889a4e52d0cc96e74f-0.jpg

Every woman who is a cancer surviver whose disease was discovered at Planned Parenthood will now take notice. Her and her kids and husband and her extended family and his extended family.

Democrats have agreed to tax extensions when Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits calling the unemployed "hobos" and "drug users". Andre Bauer promoting "starvation" as a form of "birth control".

The elderly voted overwhelmingly against Democrats. Now that Republicans want to throw them to the wolves, they may be a might worried about losing about their Medicare and Medicaid. Imagine, someone sickly or 70 years old trying to get "health care". Can you say, "Emergency rooms overwhelmed"? How about "bankruptcy" or "death panels"?

Look at Wisconsin. A state judges election creating as much interest as a presidential election? How often has that happened? Never?

Too many Democrats have said, "They would never do that". Now they are learning the truth. People driven by ideology will do anything. Especially when that ideology is not based on traditional methods, like "statistics" and "study".

The next election should be very interesting.

So you're saying that Americans value spending more money than they recieve for services they don't believe in?

Republicans are waking a sleeping giant. Finally. Democrats are getting "it". This war on common sense and American values.

Every woman who is a cancer surviver whose disease was discovered at Planned Parenthood will now take notice. Her and her kids and husband and her extended family and his extended family.

Every woman who is a cancer survivor whose disease was discovered? Do you have an idea how many women that it is?

I know exactly how many that is.

Zero. Planned Parenthood does not do cancer screenings.

• Where Can I Get a Mammogram?

Ask your health care provider, health department, or staff at your local Planned Parenthood health center about where you can get a mammogram in your area.

Mammogram Screening - Mammography - Mammograms

Democrats have agreed to tax extensions when Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits calling the unemployed "hobos" and "drug users". Andre Bauer promoting "starvation" as a form of "birth control".

The elderly voted overwhelmingly against Democrats. Now that Republicans want to throw them to the wolves, they may be a might worried about losing about their Medicare and Medicaid. Imagine, someone sickly or 70 years old trying to get "health care". Can you say, "Emergency rooms overwhelmed"? How about "bankruptcy" or "death panels"?

Look at Wisconsin. A state judges election creating as much interest as a presidential election? How often has that happened? Never?

I love that election.

The unions poured millions of dollars into an obscure judicial runoff and you blame Republicans because a lot of people show up. Aren't you one of the people that complained about SCOTUS allowing corporations to spend as much money as they wanted to? Why aren't you calling out the unions for all the money they spent in an attempt to buy a judge in Wisconsin?

Too many Democrats have said, "They would never do that". Now they are learning the truth. People driven by ideology will do anything. Especially when that ideology is not based on traditional methods, like "statistics" and "study".

Unions wouldn't buy an election?

Any Democrat that said that is definitely stupid, but since Democrats also believe that islands are in danger of tipping over I am not really surprised.

Every woman who is a cancer survivor whose disease was discovered? Do you have an idea how many women that it is?

• Where Can I Get a Mammogram?

Ask your health care provider, health department, or staff at your local Planned Parenthood health center about where you can get a mammogram in your area.

I love that election.

The unions poured millions of dollars into an obscure judicial runoff and you blame Republicans because a lot of people show up. Aren't you one of the people that complained about SCOTUS allowing corporations to spend as much money as they wanted to? Why aren't you calling out the unions for all the money they spent in an attempt to buy a judge in Wisconsin?

Any Democrat that said that is definitely stupid, but since Democrats also believe that islands are in danger of tipping over I am not really surprised.

Komen funds Planned Parenthood for breast cancer screening, not abortions - OC Watchdog - The Orange County Register

So let’s set the record straight:

Yes, Orange County’s Komen affiliate gave $32,729 to Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties, according to 2008 tax returns.
No, none of that money paid for abortions! It paid for breast cancer screening, education and treatment. Period.

---------------------

The first entry that popped up on Google. Why bother looking for more?

I love that election.

Komen funds Planned Parenthood for breast cancer screening, not abortions - OC Watchdog - The Orange County Register

So let’s set the record straight:

Yes, Orange County’s Komen affiliate gave $32,729 to Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties, according to 2008 tax returns.
No, none of that money paid for abortions! It paid for breast cancer screening, education and treatment. Period.

---------------------

The first entry that popped up on Google. Why bother looking for more?

Because Google is a random search engine filtered by idiots?

I know Komen gave money to Planned Parenthood for breast cancer screenings. I also know that the Planned Parenthood site, which I linked to and quoted, says they do not do breast cancer screenings. I am sure that many people who donated money to Komen are going to be asking questions about that, but since I never did it is not really my concern.

My concern is your lie that Planned Parenthood is doing something they themselves say they are not. I am not the one that has anything to justify here, even if Google tells you that I am wrong.

Myths about Planned Parenthood are spreading like grassfire. Thanks to a perfect storm of events, the abortion provider is scrambling to cauterize the biggest PR hit it has ever sustained. November’s election of an overwhelmingly pro-life Congress, revelation of numerous violations by its staff and repeated calls for its defunding by social and fiscal conservatives alike have put Planned Parenthood’s lifeblood on the line.

Planned Parenthood’s bottom line is numbers. And, with abortion as its primary money-maker, that means implementing a quota. I know this is true because I worked at one of their Texas clinics for 8 years, two as the clinic director.

Though 98 percent of Planned Parenthood’s services to pregnant women are abortion, Planned Parenthood and its political allies have sworn up and down that taxpayer dollars do not to pay for abortion. But of course they do. Planned Parenthood gets one-third of its entire budget from taxpayer funding and performed more than 650,000 abortions between 2008 and 2009. An abortion is expensive. Its cost includes pay for the doctor, supporting medical staff, their health benefits packages and malpractice insurance. As clinic director, I saw how money affiliate clinics receive from several sources is combined into one pot, not set aside for specific services.

Planned Parenthood’s claim that abortions make up just 3 percent of its services is also a gimmick. That number is actually closer to 12 percent, but strategically skewed by unbundling family planning services so that each patient shows anywhere from five to 20 “visits” per appointment (i.e., 12 packs of birth control equals 12 visits) and doing the opposite with abortion visits, bundling them together so that each appointment equals one visit. The resulting difference between family planning and abortion “visits” is striking.

Exposing the Planned Parenthood business model - The Hill's Congress Blog

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPqBQQeXh4]YouTube - Abby Johnson Exposes Planned Parenthood[/ame]

Since when is Planned Parenthood a part of the US government deserving of Federal money in this time of debt crisis? Still can't get any lib to answer this one.

Um moron, exactly what do you think a pap smear is? We certainly don't have them for shits and giggles.

I think pap smears are taking a vaginal swab and sending it to a lab for testing. If it comes up with something they refer you to a doctor for screening and diagnosis. If you want to count that as cancer screening feel free to do so. Every woman I know that was diagnosed with cancer learned about it through a doctor, not PP.

I think pap smears are taking a vaginal swab and sending it to a lab for testing. If it comes up with something they refer you to a doctor for screening and diagnosis. If you want to count that as cancer screening feel free to do so. Every woman I know that was diagnosed with cancer learned about it through a doctor, not PP.

It's not a vaginal swab, it's a pinch of cervical tissue in order to look for abnormal cells (cancer) and yes, planned parenthood is responsible for the yearly pelvic exams of millions of women (mostly poor and uninsured). I used to go there myself when I was younger and couldn't afford insurance. It is also where most of the "despised poor" go for birth control, pregnancy counseling and STD treatment.

Pap Smear: What Is a Pap Smear or Pap Test?

Maybe you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about.

Last edited:

It's not a vaginal swab, it's a pinch of cervical tissue in order to look for abnormal cells (cancer) and yes, planned parenthood is responsible for the yearly pelvic exams of millions of women (mostly poor and uninsured). I used to go there myself when I was younger and couldn't afford insurance. It is also where most of the "despised poor" go for birth control, pregnancy counseling and STD treatment.

And if the government cuts off funding for PP, this somehow prevents women from getting such screenings?

If you libs cherish Planned Parenthood so much, then how about open up your checkbooks and donate to it.

Its time to put your money where your mouth is folks.

I think Mr. Peepers vagina has been to the doctor more than Quantum Windbags

All women generally go once a year, every year for pelvic exam and pap smear upon reaching 18 years of age, numbnuts. It's very important, so if you think you offended me, you would be wrong.

And if the government cuts off funding for PP, this somehow prevents women from getting such screenings?

If you libs cherish Planned Parenthood so much, then how about open up your checkbooks and donate to it.

Yes, for poor working women WHO CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE. You can't just go into any clinic and have this done, and the tests are very expensive. We'll put our money where our mouth is when you end corporate welfare for Monsanto, Cargill and the MIC. Do that, and then we'll talk about the pittance you are wishing to cut. Don't you just love that the only people being asked to sacrifice are those already struggling???

Last edited:

Yes, for poor working women WHO CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE. You can't just go into any clinic and have this done, and the tests are very expensive. We'll put our money where our mouth is when you end corporate welfare for Monsanto, Cargill and the MIC. Do that, and then we'll talk about the pittance you are wishing to cut. Don't you just love that the only people being asked to sacrifice are those already struggling???

Then get a frickin JOB and buy health insurance. Oh thats right, people can't buy their own health insurance because Dems want to over-regulate the insurance industry so they can't even offer to sell it to you. Funny how that works huh? Libs create one problem with government interference so in turn they can say "see, we need more government".

The charade is over.

Please define what corporate welfare is, other than Obama bailing out GM of course. And also explain how this corporate welfare is somehow preventing women from getting "health services". :lol:

Swap, smear. Being a man I freely admit I have never gone through either, but using a spatula to scrape and using a swab to scrape results in the same thing. The only real difference is where they take the sample from. My guess is that they use the spatula for the pap smear because that is how it has always been done.

Planned Parenthood is responsible for the health care of millions of women? How many millions? Do you have any numbers to back that up, or did it come from the Democratic Party talking points email?

FYI, I grew up in one of the poorest counties in the entire country. have relied on clinics to receive medical care at times, and most of them were run by the Catholic Church. Despite Planned Parenthood's often declared dedication to the heath and well being of poor women everywhere they had only one clinic in the entire county. I find myself wondering how a single, rather small, clinic was supposed to help a population of over 700,000, but when you factor in the fact that, as poor Hispanics, and Catholics, most of the women in that county would never opt for an abortion, I begin to see why they did not try to sell their services.

No one was buying. They obviously do not care about health care for poor women, they care about aborting the children of the economically downtrodden and the ethnically poor. They have remained true to Margaret Sanger's goals from the beginning, wiping out the undesired poor and racially impure. If they were actually about health services they would have a larger presence in communities that are primarily Hispanic, and in wealthier areas. Instead, they focus their attention in primarily black areas. If you want to support an organization that is focused on genocide, feel free, just do not expect me to join in.

Do you need a list of non PP clinics in your area that do pap smears?

Forum List

Back