You may want to rethink some companies you support

What I don't like about this is the special treatment these people are getting ,simply because of their sexuality. A discounted hotel room because of your sexuality?!! Give me a break. I wonder if these companies "value and respect" the billions that come in from their heterosexual friends. Although I don't agree with the lifestyle,I don't feel hatred toward homosexuals,but I feel like they are wanting to be treated "special". I will never understand the point of having a parade to flaunt your sexuality and say how proud of it you are. Who cares?!!! I have a lot more to worry about then if Joe Blow down the street is gay,and if he is,I don't give a sh*t!!! I don't need to know and I don't think he cares about the fact that I am heterosexual. What would happen if heterosexuals flaunted their sexuality and pride of it in a big parade? I wonder if their would be any good hotel discounts?

I wonder...

1) How many of these companies have contributed to some kind of fund to help soldiers wounded and the families of soldiers killed?

2) If we could get any of these companies to sponsor a parade for the soldiers that have returned thus far?

freeandfun1 said:
I wonder...

1) How many of these companies have contributed to some kind of fund to help soldiers wounded and the families of soldiers killed?

2) If we could get any of these companies to sponsor a parade for the soldiers that have returned thus far?

The companies are after bucks--GIs don't have any.

freeandfun1 said:
I wonder...

good question. I think there are far more important cuases like the two you mentioned that could be contributed too. Maybe the heads of these companies ought to take a trip to any Children's Hospital. My sis in law works at ours,and to hear the stories,you would think the donations would come in by the millions for research and so on. I guess sponsoring a parade for a supposedly unpopular war wouldn't help the gay community tho,they do bring in lots of money you know. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back