You may call me old.. But I am young at heart because...

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I am going to the PINK concert in Orlando WOOP. My friend works for the Weston and can get me employee rates , Of course one of my friend just said stay with her but hubby said if we are going out of town its going to be just me and him and no one else LOL... We will meet for lunch or something . I love PINK, I love that she sings live , I love she puts on a real show... Did you see her on the Grammys singing upside down and wet .. LOVE HER .. Of course I hate her politics but that is beside the point LOL I can put that aside to see her rock out !![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3stsDXki__U]P!nk - Glitter In The Air (GRAMMYs on CBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Hope you enjoyed the concert! If I am honest I will say that I cannot stand Pink, but she does entertain a lot of people and everyone I know likes her, so...

I am going to the PINK concert in Orlando WOOP. My friend works for the Weston and can get me employee rates , Of course one of my friend just said stay with her but hubby said if we are going out of town its going to be just me and him and no one else LOL... We will meet for lunch or something . I love PINK, I love that she sings live , I love she puts on a real show... Did you see her on the Grammys singing upside down and wet .. LOVE HER .. Of course I hate her politics but that is beside the point LOL I can put that aside to see her rock out !!P!nk - Glitter In The Air (GRAMMYs on CBS) - YouTube

Yea baby, I've been waiting for her to start her tour. Glad I caught this because tickets go on sale on the 9th. I've been wanting to see her for a long time.

Forum List

Back