~You Masturbater You~

Gorillas are nasty ass things......the ones I see at the zoo....are always playing with their junk ~LoL~

Gorillas are nasty ass things......the ones I see at the zoo....are always playing with their junk ~LoL~
seen many pro baseball players do the same thing.

Yeah, me too!
But I don't feel guilty staring, cause I know they are having to adjust their cup.
The gorillas however...I would feel perverted to stand there and keep watching :badgrin:

seen many pro baseball players do the same thing.

Yeah, me too!
But I don't feel guilty staring, cause I know they are having to adjust their cup.
The gorillas however...I would feel perverted to stand there and keep watching :badgrin:
I always wonder if I should toss a smoke to them when they're done?!:eusa_whistle:

My favorite animals are Gorillas. I wonder who is watching whom?

I remember seeing a Gorilla called Guy in the London zoo when I was a boy.
It was particularly memorable because, I was eating something while walking past his cage. ( I think it was an orange)

Guy promptly threw a bannana peel at me, which hit me in the head. A pretty good shot since it was about twenty feet, and he had to throw it through the bars of his cage.
Everybody laughed, then Guy turned on them and urinated over everyone within range.

I had the last laugh though, because many years later I saw his stuffed body in the natural history museum.

As for wanking, monkeys do it all the time, and I have been known to indulge in it myself.

Here is a thirsty Orangutan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI]Bear Grylls [Monkey] peeing in his own mouth - Hilarious - YouTube[/ame]

On the sofa with my sister across the room. Had to really control those twitching legs and quick intakes of breath, I tell you...

Latrine stall in basic training.

You had stalls in basic?

I was thinking the same thing. Our commodes had no stalls around them. That took some getting used to!

There was a week we went out to the field on the outskirts of the base and roughed it, we didn't have stalls there, or at least they didn't have doors. We just stood in between the stall walls as human doors.

That's just not the way to drop a deuce man, not at all :(

On the sofa with my sister across the room. Had to really control those twitching legs and quick intakes of breath, I tell you...

On the sofa with your sister? I'm not gonna pretend that's not hot as fuck :lol:

Or is that a misplaced modifier?

Sorry, but fingering yourself in front of your sister is fucking nasty.....

Forum List

Back