~You Masturbater You~

Define: "weird" ?

Someplace NOT in your bedroom or the privacy of your own home.
Or could be in your home...but maybe you had a family reunion going on, and so you excused yourself to the restroom and stroked a bit ~LoL~

on the fly rail at bridges auditorium 50' in the air after watching the Chinese girl acrobats rehearse their ass on head contortion act with fire !

During detention in high school. Girl sitting across the room was rubbing one out through her panties, she had a short skirt on, it was too much to ignore.

Ewwwwwwww.

I never jerk off in public.

I can't even do it in front of the wife.
Oh, I was in Somalia.....on top of the roof of our barracks at the Embassy compound at night.....hadn't touched it in months.

Must have shot that wad 15 feet. If anybody had got in the way it would have killed em.

War is hell.

Are you shittin' me??????
I find it somewhat of a turn-on....if I see my partner stroking himself....I'll be all over him :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Playing with yourself when someone is doing it seems perverted to me. It's what peeping-toms do. It's what old men do on the playground.

It seems to be a little wrong. I'm more into willing playful seduction. Not voyeurism.

I guess I could never be a rapist.

13 years old, I was a self-employed independent contractor working for the local KMart. I took a break from assembling bicycles in the back room and rubbed one out while fantasizing about the only female store manager. I hid behind cases of toilet paper when I did the deed.

13 years old, I was a self-employed independent contractor working for the local KMart. I took a break from assembling bicycles in the back room and rubbed one out while fantasizing about the only female store manager. I hid behind cases of toilet paper when I did the deed.

com-charmin.jpg

During detention in high school. Girl sitting across the room was rubbing one out through her panties, she had a short skirt on, it was too much to ignore.

Ewwwwwwww.

Oh, I was in Somalia.....on top of the roof of our barracks at the Embassy compound at night.....hadn't touched it in months.

Must have shot that wad 15 feet. If anybody had got in the way it would have killed em.

War is hell.
Now that you're back at home, I highly recommend the primate section at Brookfield zoo in Shitcago.
It should bring back fond memories.

Ewwwwwwww.

War is hell.
Now that you're back at home, I highly recommend the primate section at Brookfield zoo in Shitcago.
It should bring back fond memories.

My favorite animals are Gorillas. I wonder who is watching whom?

Where is the weirdest place you have ever masturbated??

People always ask "where is the weirdest place you have ever had sex".....thought I'd kick it up a notch, be a tad different ~LoL~

Isn't this kicking it down a notch?

My favorite animals are Gorillas. I wonder who is watching whom?

I remember seeing a Gorilla called Guy in the London zoo when I was a boy.
It was particularly memorable because, I was eating something while walking past his cage. ( I think it was an orange)

Guy promptly threw a bannana peel at me, which hit me in the head. A pretty good shot since it was about twenty feet, and he had to throw it through the bars of his cage.
Everybody laughed, then Guy turned on them and urinated over everyone within range.

I had the last laugh though, because many years later I saw his stuffed body in the natural history museum.

As for wanking, monkeys do it all the time, and I have been known to indulge in it myself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back