~You Masturbater You~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Where is the weirdest place you have ever masturbated??

People always ask "where is the weirdest place you have ever had sex".....thought I'd kick it up a notch, be a tad different ~LoL~

Latrine stall in basic training.

I didn't have one sexual thought in basic training.

We had a sister flight, so I did :lol:

I took a few weeks but eventually I was beating that thing like it owed me money whenever I could. Usually during dorm guard.

Wow, I was so stressed out and over worked during BMT I couldn't even get it up if I wanted, we had a sister flight too. I met my ex wife there.

I didn't have one sexual thought in basic training.

I took a few weeks but eventually I was beating that thing like it owed me money whenever I could. Usually during dorm guard.

Wow, I was so stressed out and over worked during BMT I couldn't even get it up if I wanted, we had a sister flight too. I met my ex wife there.

I got settled into the routine after about 2 weeks in. My TI didn't even know my name I just layed low and flew under the radar, did my time and got the hell out of there.

I got settled into the routine after about 2 weeks in. My TI didn't even know my name I just layed low and flew under the radar, did my time and got the hell out of there.

You are lucky, my TI was a Hispanic Female who hated me as soon as I got off the bus, she knew my first and last name and everything about me by the time I was through there.

As usual I'm going to be the only honest person...

An empty lobby of a business building when I was 12-13.... :lol:

Hey I got bored waiting to see a psychiatrist and no one was around, I kept it in my pants and didn't make a mess - at that age your hormones make you do some crazy things - and you make little mess... :lol:

I once beat off to the Captain and Tennille's Muskrat Love. I just love those Muskrats!!!

During detention in high school. Girl sitting across the room was rubbing one out through her panties, she had a short skirt on, it was too much to ignore.

Ewwwwwwww.

I never jerk off in public.

I can't even do it in front of the wife.

Oh, I was in Somalia.....on top of the roof of our barracks at the Embassy compound at night.....hadn't touched it in months.

Must have shot that wad 15 feet. If anybody had got in the way it would have killed em.

War is hell.

Last edited:
^

Dude said "ewwww" about a girl playing with her pussy...:confused:

It's pretty sad that you cant work up a little nerve to play with it around the wife. You guys must be having some crazy ass sex :rolleyes:

Ewwwwwwww.

It wasn't really public, there were 4 of us locked in a room for 2 hours. Her intent was to get the guys to jerk off, which she did.

Really? Wow.

Oh, I was in Somalia.....on top of the roof of our barracks at the Embassy compound at night.....hadn't touched it in months.

Must have shot that wad 15 feet. If anybody had got in the way it would have killed em.

War is hell.

LOL

During detention in high school. Girl sitting across the room was rubbing one out through her panties, she had a short skirt on, it was too much to ignore.

Ewwwwwwww.

War is hell.

Are you shittin' me??????
I find it somewhat of a turn-on....if I see my partner stroking himself....I'll be all over him :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Forum List

Back