You Lot Must Really Like Me

roomy said:
I am still here, goodnight my little dumplings, except you gotzoom and you shattered, twats, Dan:dunno: what was that about?Said and Kathianne, I am at a loss, but never ye mind I shall recoverGOODNIGHT ALL:poke:

Right. Sleep it off.. Maybe by morning, you might be able to find the spacebar, again.

Shattered said:
Right. Sleep it off.. Maybe by morning, you might be able to find the spacebar, again.

Doubt that will help sweetie. Probably typing with one hand.

His other hand is busying holding something.

roomy said:
I am still here, goodnight my little dumplings, except you gotzoom and you shattered, twats, Dan:dunno: what was that about?Said and Kathianne, I am at a loss, but never ye mind I shall recoverGOODNIGHT ALL:poke:

dude. Why are you mad at the world. you know people are small inside. Don't expect so much. Really, we're all just jealous of your charm.:salute:

roomy said:
I AM OF THE OPINION THAT I AM TOO FAST AND BRIGHT FOR YOU, SO THEREFORE, THICKO'S I BID YOU GOODNIGHT.:teeth::rotflmao:

How many times are you actually going to leave, before you really leave?

no1tovote4 said:
Psst.. Columbo! We are not really there, that is just your imagination...

Sorry speccy tis 3:00 I am tired of playing with the dafties, goodnight.:duh3:

no1tovote4 said:
So go to bed already... I mean geez. (Finally finished that yard of Guinness, eh?)

He's only been promising to leave for 2 hours.. I'm sure he has another 3 to go.

Shattered said:
He's only been promising to leave for 2 hours.. I'm sure he has another 3 to go.

Yeah...suffering "that" side effect from taking the little blue pill. Drinking alcohol doesn't fix it, being an asshole doesn't fix it.

Hence..typing with one hand.

New Topics

Forum List

Back