"You look stupid, or worse" Joe Scarborough

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Yep, he's talking about those of you defending Zimmerman. Seems to me that's evidence that all of the echo chamber who defended Zimmerman as racists.

Yeah, I know, since yawl are liars in general it's no surprise that you would deny - some even to themselves - that they hate Obama not because of his policies or his character, but because his father was African.

Those who claimed Zimmerman was bloodied, nose broken and bleeding from being hit in the back as he ran to his car are exposed as liars. Want proof, see this:

Video: Zimmerman in handcuffs, no blood after Trayvon Martin shot - Chicago Sun-Times

Oh, cool. Now, those who support due process are 'racists'. I'm sure your pet black folks are thrilled with your trivializing the very real issue of racism for your partisan hackery.

Shame on you.

• Banned
Oh, cool. Now, those who support due process are 'racists'. I'm sure your pet black folks are thrilled with your trivializing the very real issue of racism for your partisan hackery.

Shame on you.

Your efforts at defense are very weak CG, very very weak. Due Process begins with Miranda and a proper police investigation, a review of that investigation by the prosecutors office, and an explanation of the rights of the accused at the first hearing (arraignment). Pressure has been put on the process by wacko extremists from the left and right.

Those of us who doubted the 'story' put forth by Zimmerman's attorney and echoed by the wackos on the right haven't asked that Zimmerman be lynched - questions have been asked if due process as outlined above was done with the ends of justice in mind, or to cover up a crime.

The video strongly suggests the allegation that the dead young man was the aggressor and viciously attacked Zimmerman causing him to protect his life is a lie. As Scarborough puts it, and I paraphrase, If a black adult shot and killed a white teenage armed with ice tea and candy, that black man would be on this way to death row.

If people are LIED TO, and their POV is based on lies?

That doesn't make them stupid, that merely makes then duped.

Now if, when the evidence is brought to their attention, they STILL take a POV that doesn't jibe with that evidence?

THEN its probably a safe bet that they are either very stupid or intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back