You like diversity and evolution -Beatles

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Went from straight laced suits and ties in 1964 to hippies in 1968 -all the while producing the greatest rock music that holds up to this day.

A Hard Days Night was the best music related film ever (think Citizen Kane) - and Help wasn't a bad follow-up.

Ticket To Ride in Help still the slam-dunk greatest music video of all time. IMO.

Went from straight laced suits and ties in 1964 to hippies in 1968 -all the while producing the greatest rock music that holds up to this day.

A Hard Days Night was the best music related film ever (think Citizen Kane) - and Help wasn't a bad follow-up.

Ticket To Ride in Help still the slam-dunk greatest music video of all time. IMO.

If you haven't been to Vegas to see The Beatles Love show, go as soon as possible. This was the way they started it...... crank up your speakers. I've spent $142.00...... twice, to experience the show..... worth every penny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbvvMY14GQ&feature=related]YouTube - Because - The Beatles[/ame]

Sky Pilot.......... I find what you said incredible......... not in a good way but incredible still.:lol:

Last edited:

If you haven't been to Vegas to see The Beatles Love show, go as soon as possible. This was the way they started it...... crank up your speakers. I've spent $142.00...... twice, to experience the show..... worth every penny!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATbvvMY14GQ&feature=related]YouTube - Because - The Beatles[/ame]

Sky Pilot.......... I find what you said incredible......... not in a good way but incredible still.:lol:

Why is that?

The Beatles have a couple good songs but for the most part their music sucked. I'd if you want to listen to music that is the real basis of rock music then start listening to blues. You'll see that without the blues the Beatles would have never been

The Beatles were a boy band.

reasons_the_beatles_suck.jpg

Why is that?

The Beatles have a couple good songs but for the most part their music sucked. I'd if you want to listen to music that is the real basis of rock music then start listening to blues. You'll see that without the blues the Beatles would have never been

The Beatles were a boy band.

reasons_the_beatles_suck.jpg

I'm 56 years old, I've heard enough "blues" to pull out a Glock and shoot myself in the face. Why do I want to listen to someone whine about whatever problems they have? One of the most overrated category in music beside rap has to be "the blues", B.B. King has made a living playing the exact same thing with a few different words for decades...... totally unlistenable.

Yea, that's what they were...... sure. The little poster sounds like it was written by a couple of 15 year olds with metallic tin ears, who could possibly give a shit what a couple of teen metal lovers think will impress their brain dead and deaf friends? I bet they hate everything Apple Inc. puts out too. I can picture some fat kids full of zits sitting in front of their liquid cooled, tackily lit up, self made computers playing silly games, listening to Metallica and thinking they are so edgy.

Out of curiosity, if you think the greatest band ever, sucked, who do you think is more worthy? Never mind, I can probably guess.......

There are lots of Beatles songs that I like but there are also a lot of them that really suck. You can't deny their influence on our music but there are others who made their mark in the 60's and on too. The Beatles are just a slice of the musical pie.

There are lots of Beatles songs that I like but there are also a lot of them that really suck. You can't deny their influence on our music but there are others who made their mark in the 60's and on too. The Beatles are just a slice of the musical pie.

Same here, some I loved, some I hated, some I didn't care one way or another. Pretty much the same with any artist. Cest la vie.......

I'm 56 years old, I've heard enough "blues" to pull out a Glock and shoot myself in the face.

If you haven't pulled the trigger yet, maybe you should listen to some more blues and finish the job.

Why do I want to listen to someone whine about whatever problems they have? One of the most overrated category in music beside rap has to be "the blues", B.B. King has made a living playing the exact same thing with a few different words for decades...... totally unlistenable.

better to listen to "Yeah Yeah Yeah" over and over again

Yea, that's what they were...... sure. The little poster sounds like it was written by a couple of 15 year olds with metallic tin ears, who could possibly give a shit what a couple of teen metal lovers think will impress their brain dead and deaf friends? I bet they hate everything Apple Inc. puts out too. I can picture some fat kids full of zits sitting in front of their liquid cooled, tackily lit up, self made computers playing silly games, listening to Metallica and thinking they are so edgy.

The attachment was done tongue in cheek but I wouldn't expect one as parochial as you to get that.

Out of curiosity, if you think the greatest band ever, sucked, who do you think is more worthy? Never mind, I can probably guess.......

Only someone with a narrow minded view would ever think it possible for one band to be the greatest of all time.

Music as with any other art form is impossible to boil down to one greatest of all time of anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back