You liberal mods removed my signature which Tyrone bitched about, but was fucking wrong.

Are liberals dumbfuckers, who hate you when you prove them wrong.

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
butthurt central.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

da libruls, da libruls,

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Liberals deserve every bit of what they get, if not more.
thx 4 sharing.
You even lie when it doesn't matter.
are you accusing me of being presidential?
No you wouldn't make a hair on a presidents ass, even Obamas....

As a Carlin fan for 40+ years, I can assure you that he DID say that.

toledo.jpg

George+Carlin+-+Toledo+Window+Box+1972+Back.jpg

That and Class Clown were two of my favorite!!

Actually it is just the libs complain so much and report everything they can and gang up in that reporting, while as the right side of the aisle believes in freedom of thought and speech and don't normally report on stupid stuff.
The Board has gone downhill since pussyhat Libs became Mods. I can't believe that they'd remove a Carlin quote but TyroneSlothrop is the biggest pussyhat sock account in USMB

libtards for the most part are not in favor of free speech

more so if it is speech they do not like

The below quote from George Carlin was my signature and complained about by Tyroneslothrop the liberal dickhead, who said that George didn't make this quote. Well, you libfucks here is GEORGE CARLIN AND HIS OWN WORDS... Dumbfucking liberals LIE ALL THE TIME...

wpid-facebook_-1855422551.jpg

The Real Owners of this Country don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.
They want OBEDIENT WORKERS, OBEDIENT WORKERS.

For the Record
I did not report you or your tag line to anyone It was enough for me to prove it was fake...you proved it also by putting up a Carlin video which proved my point ....the very most I have done is to point out, on open thread posts [that you have seen because you responded], that the quote is fake...that the people who created the fake or bastardized quote were the "Heartland Institute" and they themselves backed off the claim that this was a quote of George Carlin...

the real owners of this country is not the Government

The below quote from George Carlin was my signature and complained about by Tyroneslothrop the liberal dickhead, who said that George didn't make this quote. Well, you libfucks here is GEORGE CARLIN AND HIS OWN WORDS... Dumbfucking liberals LIE ALL THE TIME...

The Real Owners of this Country don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking.

Tyrone has NOT complained about your signature, neither has anyone else. Not one mod has 'changed' your signature. The 'X' you saw was probably due to the fact that the image didn't load, was removed from whatever site is hosting it, etc, but most definitely was not due to any mod being so bored that they had to go and mess with you to get you all riled up. If you have questions about something like that again and think for even a nanosecond that the blame must be put on the mods, I suggest you PM one or all of us before blatantly putting it out on the forum and embarrassing yourself when proven to be wrong.

Tyrone has NOT complained about your signature, neither has anyone else. Not one mod has 'changed' your signature. The 'X' you saw was probably due to the fact that the image didn't load, was removed from whatever site is hosting it, etc, but most definitely was not due to any mod being so bored that they had to go and mess with you to get you all riled up. If you have questions about something like that again and think for even a nanosecond that the blame must be put on the mods, I suggest you PM one or all of us before blatantly putting it out on the forum and embarrassing yourself when proven to be wrong.

We were having fun. Don't ruin this for us.

Don't listen to Ayecantseeyou. She is obviously a liberal operative paid by George Soros. Probably tried replacing your image with one of Che Guevara. Fight the power, brother.

Don't listen to Ayecantseeyou. She is obviously a liberal operative paid by George Soros. Probably tried replacing your image with one of Che Guevara. Fight the power, brother.

Actually, I was looking for one like this to use:

62873658.jpg

For the Record
I did not report you or your tag line to anyone It was enough for me to prove it was fake...you proved it also by putting up a Carlin video which proved my point ....the very most I have done is to point out, on open thread posts [that you have seen because you responded], that the quote is fake...that the people who created the fake or bastardized quote were the "Heartland Institute" and they themselves backed off the claim that this was a quote of George Carlin...

What is inaccurate about the quote?

I was wrong. This quote was changed from the original George Carlin quote. Basically they just changed one word. But it does make a pretty huge difference. At least the sig/pic with Carlin is inaccurate.

I apologize for my mistake.

You just ruined a good whine fest. Shame on you.

For the Record

Your a lying sack of shit, in the video it has George Carlin saying exactly what is in the quote. You don't like it because as a Sheeple, it makes you FEEL insulted. Go cry me a river, you libfuck.

For the Record

Your a lying sack of shit, in the video it has George Carlin saying exactly what is in the quote. You don't like it because as a Sheeple, it makes you FEEL insulted. Go cry me a river, you libfuck.

Nope. George Carlin did NOT say the gov't does not want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. George Carlin said the "real owners" of the country don't want that. He even specifically said that the owners long ago bought congress, the house, and the presidency. They exist to make us think we have a choice. We don't.

Saying it is the gov't is a misquote of what Carlin was saying. The gov't has the same owners we do.

For the Record

Nope. George Carlin did NOT say the gov't does not want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. George Carlin said the "real owners" of the country don't want that. He even specifically said that the owners long ago bought congress, the house, and the presidency. They exist to make us think we have a choice. We don't.

Saying it is the gov't is a misquote of what Carlin was saying. The gov't has the same owners we do.

The gov't has the same owners we do.
Think about what you just said.....I know it is hard for you, but if people of power own the government, is it not then the government that wants to control the masses? Yes, but I know as a good little eichman, you just goose step around and deny that governments want to fuck you.

For the Record

The gov't has the same owners we do.
Think about what you just said.....I know it is hard for you, but if people of power own the government, is it not then the government that wants to control the masses? Yes, but I know as a good little eichman, you just goose step around and deny that governments want to fuck you.

Ok, let me see if I can slow this down so you can understand.

I did not say anything about whether the gov't wants to control us. All I said was that the quote was inaccurate. That was not what Carlin said.

This is Zone 1. Read the Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back