You Know

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
that lady who was the center of the roe v wade was on Fox news this morning.. She is at Notre Dame set to protest against obamalama's stance on abortion.. seems she's done a 180 on the subject. she's much much older now. makes me wonder if she feels guilty for being the catalyst for the legal deaths of so many human beings.(40 million I think). I'm glad I'm not her.

you didnt kill anyone and i am still glad i am not you...but seriously her reversal of her stance on abortion rights has made me often wonder how much she was used by the powers to be at that time? now why would they want to create a multi million dollar industry?

that lady who was the center of the roe v wade was on Fox news this morning....seems she's done a 180 on the subject.

A bit late on that piece of news- shje came out many years ago.

[quoe] she's much much older now. makes me wonder if she feels guilty for being the catalyst for the legal deaths of so many human beings.(40 million I think). I'm glad I'm not her.[/QUOTE]

Norma McCorvey ('Jane Roe') has stated publicly that she lied about being raped, at the behest of the 'pro-choice' movement, in order to get Roe V Wade decided in her favor.

you didnt kill anyone and i am still glad i am not you...[/qupte]

Norma McCorvey did not hae an abortion, nor did the other woman who testified.

but seriously her reversal of her stance on abortion rights has made me often wonder how much she was used by the powers to be at that time?
See above.

Forum List

Back