You know your guy reeks when George Will leaves the GOPee

Outrun My Gun

Jul 22, 2016
Will, 75, declared last month he was leaving the Republican Party as a result of Trump's rhetoric, stating, "I decided that, in fact, this was not my party anymore."

That's pretty pungent, considering Booosh! Cheney! Rumsfeld, Palin, Wrongme, etc.

I love it when a snake swallows its own tail (and says, hmmm! my butt tastes pretty nice!)

DWS also didn't leave the party. Are you intentionally slow or are you consuming over a 14.4 kbaud modem?

Will, 75, declared last month he was leaving the Republican Party as a result of Trump's rhetoric, stating, "I decided that, in fact, this was not my party anymore."

That's pretty pungent, considering Booosh! Cheney! Rumsfeld, Palin, Wrongme, etc.

I love it when a snake swallows its own tail (and says, hmmm! my butt tastes pretty nice!)

You know your gal reeks when Michael Moore says Hillary can't beat TRump.

He is absolutely correct. There is a new Republican party emerging. The party of RINOs, is dead. Good bye Will.
We, the People woke up. We are taking our country back from NAFTA, MUSLIM SPRING, PACIFIC TRADE and the GLOBALISTS.

Last edited:
Not really, she's not running for any office currently.

Let me get this straight...

A journalist leaving the party is WORSE than the DNC Chairman getting booed off the stage AT THE DNC CONVENTION?

13612118_10157878089965377_8736057376031038404_n.jpg

You may want to consider pulling your head out of HiLIARy's ass before her asshole slams shut and caves in your empty head.

Good riddance. GOP is filled with losers who can't win. GOP is attracting some fresh new blood that will reinvigorate the party and make it a much better party.

You know your gal reeks when Michael Moore says Hillary can't beat TRump.

Check your facts... He didn't say that...

I wish Bill Buckley were still alive and writing. You think Will said some unpalatable things about Trump leading the GOP, Buckley would have verbally taken his skin off.

Forum List

Back