You Know You Are a Conspiracy Theorist If…

I am nearly convinced you are 15 or 16 years old.

Here is the item at the top of the list:

You are capable of critical thinking.

When I read on, that statement became quite humorous with the number of logical fallacies which followed.

For example, you know you are a Conspiracy Theorist if...
You have read a book in the past year.

I will come down on the age of 16 if you can tell us which logical fallacy that is.

You Know You Are a Conspiracy Theorist If… | A Lightning War for Liberty

Indeed...I am a CT then. How many do you believe? I got 30.

When I read on, that statement became quite humorous with the number of logical fallacies which followed.

I will come down on the age of 16 if you can tell us which logical fallacy that is.

You know what cracks me up about the "critical thinking" part? It's that "critical thinking" only applies to government. The private sector can do no wrong....buy elections and influence? Corporations are people and money is speech....Outsourcing for slave labor? Government's fault....shitty jobs? find another one....that's just as shitty of course...but that doesn't matter.

Sure, government does fuck up....but the private sector Big business and financial sectors influence the government to do this shit....IF......they want to get elected, that is....and that's the whole point of running for office.

Here's a thought....if your beliefs also happen to be true, you are not a theorist, you are a realist.

And that's the rub: proving that what you believe is true is pretty much impossible.

But anyone who imagines that conspiracies that make history are rare events, clearly isn't paying much attention to history.

Clandestine conspiracies, secret agreements, hidden agendas, and purposeful misinformation designed to mislead the public are all standard operating procedures of governments AND of big capital AND of people standing in opposition to those in power, too.

Conspiracy is common as dust in the corridors of power, folks.

Not all of those events are criminal, of course, but they are all conspired in the sense that the point of them and their activities that are part of those plans are shrouded in secrecy.

Last edited:
You Know You Are a Conspiracy Theorist If… | A Lightning War for Liberty

Indeed...I am a CT then. How many do you believe? I got 30.

And here I am just not giving a shit what you think,imagine that.

Some of you are missing the point: public planning behind closed doors is conspiracy.

All conspiracies, however, are not equal, or not even true.

I have a TV, I only grow tomatoes and I can't find raw milk.

Other than those 3 I'm batting 1.000...

Forum List

Back