You know who at it again-The Silkcity Thread of Rantings

Gangs of blacks attacking humans is becoming a epidemic.

jews be at it again
no fear we find them
then they not be at it any more

we be at it hehehehhe

NO! jews always do it
they make blacks bad
no jews blacks good

stupid you

Most of black culture in America is in complete breakdown. It's the result of an ongoing cycle of ignorant people procreating successive generations, a damning vicious circle that won't ever end IMO.

this is just another story of barbarity. what was interesting was the sidebar story "STDs signal child abuse...". STDs signal child abuse, but alone are not good evidence

sorry but that news website doesnt appear to allow cut&paste

whites are accused of being the most frequent child molesters but I wonder what the proxy data of STD positive children looks like when it is broken down by race.

What goes on in the Black community. Just complete lawlessness from savage animals.

Man accused of raping girl, 4, in St. Louis County

Just look at that guys picture, looks like something drawn on a cave 10,000 years ago

So if I show you thousands of articles on white child rapers, would you also say......" What goes on in the White community. Just complete lawlessness from savage animals"?

I doubt it. Damn hypocrites.

Last edited:
this is just another story of barbarity. what was interesting was the sidebar story "STDs signal child abuse...". STDs signal child abuse, but alone are not good evidence

sorry but that news website doesnt appear to allow cut&paste

whites are accused of being the most frequent child molesters but I wonder what the proxy data of STD positive children looks like when it is broken down by race.

Mr. IanCurve, Accused? Did you just so happen to miss all the data? Or are you up to your 1 sided tricks again by choosing which stats to believe in? Please dont play the denial card when the white race is under the microscope. We all already know white males make up the majority of the pedifiles and rapists in America. You are trying to water down that significant fact and label it an accusation. Shame on you.

Last edited:
I wonder if people will ever tire of being ignorant assholes?

I refer, of course, to the OP. What a racist little creep.

We all already know white males make up the majority of the pedifiles and rapists in America.
Thats not true, per-capita Hispanics and then blacks both overwelmingly lead white males.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back