you know what would be cool...?

Glori.B

Born Free
Apr 24, 2008
u.s.a.
if i could remember who i have given pos rep to.

seriously, is there a list somewhere?

no biggie, it's just that i'm starting to lose track, and i wish i could remember who is who... sigh...

no biggie, it's just that i'm starting to lose track, and i wish i could remember who is who... sigh...

the list is in your user cp........

Here? I don't find it. At another site, yes. Not here.

thanks, i didn't think so... there's a list of ones who sent me rep, but none of who i sent rep to... gunny was nice enough to just PM me the list, but it would be a cool feature to help keep track of posts that you want to follow-up on, etc...

Of course it's alway nice to get positive feedback, but I am somewhat clueless about what this feature is really for.

Do we win valuable prizes or something?

Of course it's alway nice to get positive feedback, but I am somewhat clueless about what this feature is really for.

It's just another clever way to keep people addicted to message boards. :tongue:

It's just another clever way to keep people addicted to message boards.

That's rather like giving a crack-addict green stamps with every purchase..at least in my case.

I'll tell you what I'd love to see here, though...a spellcheck.

That's rather like giving a crack-addict green stamps with every purchase..at least in my case.

I'll tell you what I'd love to see here, though...a spellcheck.

There is one, sort of, at least it underlines in red what you spell wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. Trade in the dirty word filter for as spell check. I use Foxfire's spell check but it's not that reliable.

There is one, sort of, at least it underlines in red what you spell wrong.

That's USMB's spell check? Ah! maybe that explains why I thought something was wrong with the Foxfire spell check. It doesn't even appear when I use IE.

No, it's just a way to find out if other people think you matter or not.

You're not doing very well so far, I see.

Hey, that's my whine, you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back