You know what we need?

thumbsup.jpg

A "Fuck You" button.

We have a "Thank You" button. Click it and it says "So-and-so says Thank you for this useful post" or some such thing. I think we need on we can click that will say "So-and-so says Fuck you for the useless post," or something to that effect...

Just a thought.

:fu:

Be even more fun if it deducted a few points off your rep..... just to piss us off a little more.

Nah, unless maybe you lose some after getting ten or fifteen "fuck you"s. I think of this as more of a device for those of us who choose not to avail ourselves of the neg-rep feature on our illustrious board, yet a little more serious than the cute :fu:.

I vote we have a ***** button.

Right now all you saw was *****. And you may be wondering WTF! I wish I had an FU button for this idiot now.

Free rep everyday for a week to any one (not a mod or admin) that can tell me what word I spelled.

And the OP author is out. He knows what I'm talking about already. But feel free to ask him. It's not cheating if it's not a rule.

Right now all you saw was *****. And you may be wondering WTF! I wish I had an FU button for this idiot now.

Free rep everyday for a week to any one (not a mod or admin) that can tell me what word I spelled.

And the OP author is out. He knows what I'm talking about already. But feel free to ask him. It's not cheating if it's not a rule.

90% of the board can tell you what word you're trying to type. That's how long it's been in the filter.

Don't expect it to leave any time soon, either. The amusement factor is far too good.

Duh... You typed *****.

90% of the board can tell you what word you're trying to type. That's how long it's been in the filter.

Don't expect it to leave any time soon, either. The amusement factor is far too good.

No doubt. Nothing funnier than not being able to type "D a r t h" without the spaces, unless you want *****...

well that sucks. A long comes a red namer and rains on the parade.

No free rep for anyone then. (I aint got much, but over a week it woulda added up)

Forum List

Back