You Know What.............The Church Is Desperate

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
The Television channels are covered up with ghost stories. They're running out of gas.

My uncles used to tell my cousins and I the biggest load of shit they could imagine. That's what religion is.......a load of shit. They have to put ghost stories on the air to be assured that there will be a few people around who will still believe that 2000 year old primitive dream.

I reply.

Attachments

• $Religion keeps poor poor.jpg
    $Religion keeps poor poor.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 100
Why are you running from the truth, Cammmpbell? Answer my question.
Hey, if you open it up for one, you're gonna have to open it up for all.

What do you mean 'you

I've never opened up a godammed thing

You're right. You are closed tighter than a clam's ass.
I really have to wonder why a person with sch a knowledge of religion has turned his back on his creator.
By your own admission, you have studied and memorized the New Testament. Surely that was done out of love and not the hate you display for it some 50 years later.
What caused the transformation?[/QUOTE]

Sorry bout that,

What do you mean 'you

I really have to wonder why a person with sch a knowledge of religion has turned his back on his creator.
By your own admission, you have studied and memorized the New Testament. Surely that was done out of love and not the hate you display for it some 50 years later.
What caused the transformation?
[/QUOTE]

1. I explained this already, Campbell got rich off the church, filled his pockets with donations, then left, now some of those people want to see him dead.
2. He skipped town, and is constantly looking over his shoulder.
3. They raped the church, then left town, what a shame.:eusa_eh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What do you mean 'you

[/QUOTE]

I joined the church at the behest of my first wife. I never half do anything so I was in the church three days a week. We tithed our gross and gave special gifts to individual drives from time to time. I never believed a word of that born of a virgin, son of god, saviour of the world, crucifiction resurrection stuff. That same ancient god story was told over and over ad nauseam all over N. Africa and the middle east beginning in ancient Egypt 3000 years before the Jewish version. Now the Jews don't even believe it.

The Television channels are covered up with ghost stories. They're running out of gas.

My uncles used to tell my cousins and I the biggest load of shit they could imagine. That's what religion is.......a load of shit. They have to put ghost stories on the air to be assured that there will be a few people around who will still believe that 2000 year old primitive dream.

Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpbell, everything that happens in the world, partcularly the TV and movie industry is not about you and your paranoid loathings. :lol:

You are crazier than a shit house rat!

Sorry bout that,

Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpbell, everything that happens in the world, partcularly the TV and movie industry is not about you and your paranoid loathings. :lol:

You are crazier than a shit house rat!

1. ^^^^^Just pegged the *Village Idiot*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What do you mean 'you

I joined the church at the behest of my first wife. I never half do anything so I was in the church three days a week. We tithed our gross and gave special gifts to individual drives from time to time. I never believed a word of that born of a virgin, son of god, saviour of the world, crucifiction resurrection stuff. That same ancient god story was told over and over ad nauseam all over N. Africa and the middle east beginning in ancient Egypt 3000 years before the Jewish version. Now the Jews don't even believe it.
So you're a hypocrite as well, huh?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back