You know what really grinds my gears??

cuz they just dont get it....and i think its stubborness....they dont want to believe that there is a higher being than them.....egotistical if u ask me

cuz they just dont get it....and i think its stubborness....they dont want to believe that there is a higher being than them.....egotistical if u ask me

And why does that "grind your gears"?

Clearly it bothers you so much that you must make a thread entirely dedicated to these people.

Are you threatened by them? Or is your way of life at stake?

Sounds to me like you fear them. Sounds to me like you might be questioning your faith because of them.

Otherwise, you shouldn't care.

Clearly it bothers you so much that you must make a thread entirely dedicated to these people.

Sounds to me like you fear them. Sounds to me like you might be questioning your faith because of them.

naa i just wanted to make a thread about it.....does this bother u?!....did i hurt ur brain?! can i speak my mind without being critiscized about what im threading about?....am i asking too many questions for u?!?!

Look there's a reason why some believe and some don't.

The reason is that if we ALL believed we'd never fit into the churches.
Maybe we don't all belong in these man-made churches. After all it was the pharisees that called for the death of Jesus. They could no longer con the masses into supporting them once Jesus told His people that the kingdom was within them.

naa i just wanted to make a thread about it.....does this bother u?!....did i hurt ur brain?! can i speak my mind without being critiscized about what im threading about?....am i asking too many questions for u?!?!

Okay...no...no...yes...no.

I was just interested in your motives behind your rather succinct and uninformative OP.

Did my questions bug ya?

I don't mean to bug ya...

Maybe we don't all belong in these man-made churches. After all it was the pharisees that called for the death of Jesus. They could no longer con the masses into supporting them once Jesus told His people that the kingdom was within them.

Organised religion needs churches. I mean if everyone was standing around in the open air how many would avoid putting money in the plate when it came around?

Organised religion needs churches. I mean if everyone was standing around in the open air how many would avoid putting money in the plate when it came around?
I suppose it depends on who's plate you wish to fill.

I was just interested in your motives behind your rather succinct and uninformative OP.

Did my questions bug ya?

wouldnt make too much sense for me to post somethin and not expect to get "bugged" by people genius

Did my questions bug ya?

wouldnt make too much sense for me to post somethin and not expect to get "bugged" by people genius

No...I guess it wouldn't.

What grinds mine is hypocrites, you sit there claim you are god fearing etc etc. Then pray for the death of someone, pray someone gets hurt, ignore your fellow man. Now if you was suppose to be a religious person then you should love your fellow man no matter what because that is what god does. You are suppose to lift your fellow man even if he is not on the path you still are not suppose to wish for his death.

What grinds mine is hypocrites, you sit there claim you are god fearing etc etc. Then pray for the death of someone, pray someone gets hurt, ignore your fellow man. Now if you was suppose to be a religious person then you should love your fellow man no matter what because that is what god does. You are suppose to lift your fellow man even if he is not on the path you still are not suppose to wish for his death.
Can you give the Bible quotes for your conclusions on what a God fearing person is supposed to act like?

Do you even know what the "fear of God" is? Can you describe it?

Inquiring minds would like to now just exactly where and what the Bible says about needing to "lift up your fellow man even if he is not on the path"? And which path are you referencing?

Where does it say "love your fellow man no matter what"?

What exactly would you propose that a person do to prove this "love" of his fellow man to you? I'm wondering does that include letting some prick walk all over you or what? Surely if you have these thoughts on the matter you can more fully describe what your ideas of loving a fellow man would include.

Exactly what portion is a Believer supposedly suppose to love of his fellow man?

Last edited:
why do you think there is only your god? if there was only your god...then why the command not to follow any other gods...seems your god is certainly aware there are other gods....

Forum List

Back