You know what I want from my government?

You and I don't know that as the FBI already stated. It's impossible to tell who has what.

But no matter what it is or who has it, they can use that information to blackmail the next President of the United States if we fail as a country to keep her out of that position.

Blackmail her with what? There is nothing to blackmail her with. You've been watching to much tv.

We know what you want from your government. This is what you want. To abandoned the law and implement a fascist dictatorship that shares your bizarre and oppressive views. You and your progressive pals have a deep contempt for the U.S. Constitution (the highest law in the land) and advocate that we violate the highest law in the land...

"As the nation teeters at the edge of fiscal chaos, observers are reaching the conclusion that the American system of government is broken. But almost no one blames the culprit: our insistence on obedience to the Constitution, with all its archaic, idiosyncratic and downright evil provisions." - Progressive professor LOUIS MICHAEL SIDEMAN

Lets Give Up On The Constitution

To which Steven Hayward had the greatest response ever:

As I sometimes like to say, “Our Constitution may not be perfect, but it’s better than the government we’ve got.”

A Liberal Comes Clean: We Hate the Constitution

FUCK LOSERTERIANISM1!!! The 18th and 19th century sucked ass and fuck anyone that wishes to go back to those times.

Thank god for FDR!!! Thank fucking god.
Spoken like a true "classy" progressive who can't accept a civilized society built on laws and instead wishes to push his messed up little oppressive views on all of society. Thanks for the meltdown. Every time you have one of these you show the American people what being a progressive is all about and which side of the aisle to stand with.

I want our country to be more like Norway, Sweden, Japan, South Korea or Germany. A country with high standards that gives a shit about its people....I want our anti-trust laws enforced and the rich to pay their taxes!!!! I couldn't name a single nation of the top 50 highest gdp's on earth doesn't that have any government within their economy and there for their people, but I can name some with very little like Somalia, haiti, Congo, Central African Republic and other such backwards shit holes!
It would seem by looking at this chart, all those "free" things you want cost big bucks. Looks to me like they strip it from research and development.
I would like the U.S to spend the same on science as any one of those countries, our savings would be seriously large.
List of countries by research and development spending - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FUCK LOSERTERIANISM1!!! The 18th and 19th century sucked ass and fuck anyone that wishes to go back to those times.

Thank god for FDR!!! Thank fucking god.

Ahh... I guess it spoils the party for you jack-boot types when independent minds don't want to follow orders.

Sorry not sorry.

Forum List

Back