You know what I want from my government?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
You know what I want from my government? Universal healthcare, free college, new or repaired infrastructure that isn't falling into rivers, a doubling of nasa's budgets so we can go to mars and a new 50 meter telescope to find extrasolar planets, billions for cures for cancer that will save a million people a year, billions for new fusion tech attempts and possible a fully working fusion reactor! I want our educational system leading the world with the teacher not having to dig into their own pockets to educate other peoples children,

This is how a nation remains a great power!!!! period.

• Banned
I want our country to be more like Norway, Sweden, Japan, South Korea or Germany. A country with high standards that gives a shit about its people....I want our anti-trust laws enforced and the rich to pay their taxes!!!! I couldn't name a single nation of the top 50 highest gdp's on earth doesn't that have any government within their economy and there for their people, but I can name some with very little like Somalia, haiti, Congo, Central African Republic and other such backwards shit holes!

• Banned
I look back at history and every great nation invested into infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Pretty much a country that doesn't do this is a shit hole, while a country that does is far better off(The chinese, the greeks, the romans, etc). The more I argue the point the further I thank god for government...I realize that government is not always good, but we're damn lucky to have one. I could be a poor sorry kid in Haiti or Somalia.

I am pro-capitalism but any good capitalist system needs a good government looking over it!

• Banned
What Else I want is the unions back and the voice of the workers as it was in the 50's to stand up for the workers. I want my middle class to be strong and with lots of competition!!! I want another FDR to preside over America.

• Banned
I want to stop the transfer of wealth from the middle class to the super rich!!! I want it to be spread out with lots of competitions and a fire breathing American economy with growth of 5 percent per year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want the lead in water problem fixed as people are human beings
I want the poor in community college learning skills to become middle class!
I want work programs like FDR had in infrastructure and cleaning up our cities.
I want all the homeless to have a place to live and 3 square meals per day!

Fuck yeah!!!

You know what I want from my government? Universal healthcare, free college, new or repaired infrastructure that isn't falling into rivers, a doubling of nasa's budgets so we can go to mars and a new 50 meter telescope to find extrasolar planets, billions for cures for cancer that will save a million people a year, billions for new fusion tech attempts and possible a fully working fusion reactor! I want our educational system leading the world with the teacher not having to dig into their own pockets to educate other peoples children,

It's funny how you want to go back to the 50s :D

Economically, NOT SOCIALLY.

The right has always been the hand of the super rich all the way back to the baron days of central Europe. Never giving a fuck about the betterment of the rest of the population and never giving a damn outside of their own sorry ass greed!!!!

Rise up in vote all the goddamn republicans out of office this nov!!!! Lets have super majorities to make this a reality!!! wahooooo....

No more cut, slash, burn and fuck!!!! NO more!!!

Regressives like Matthew always want to go back. They want to go back to slavery (where 50% of the population is forced to provide for the other 50%), they want to go back to the 1800's for their economics (Karl Marx), and they want to go back to the 1400's with their energy policies - where everyone burned candles in the dark for light and heat. :eusa_doh:

The right has always been the hand of the super rich all the way back to the baron days of central Europe. Never giving a fuck about the betterment of the rest of the population and never giving a damn outside of their own sorry ass greed!!!!
Says the selfish, greedy asshat who refuses to help others and insists that government keep stealing money from other people and throwing it to him.

I want journalists to be crushed. :D
Regressives like Matthew always want to go back. They want to go back to slavery (where 50% of the population is forced to provide for the other 50%), they want to go back to the 1800's for their economics (Karl Marx), and they want to go back to the 1400's with their energy policies - where everyone burned candles in the dark for light and heat. :eusa_doh:
Stop being mean!!!

Rise up in vote all the goddamn republicans out of office this nov!!!! Lets have super majorities to make this a reality!!! wahooooo....

No more cut, slash, burn and fuck!!!! NO more!!!
Someone is clearly drunk off of their ass this evening. When he reads his posts when he's sober and realizes how juvenile and immature he sounds - there will be a major bout of regret setting in. :lol:

Forum List

Back